Three ♡

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

"Aren't you going to help out?" A slightly annoyed Taehyun asked the brown haired boy guled on his phone.

He glanced up at Taehyun, quite a cold stare, "I'm waiting for you to be done washing the chalkboard so we can go downstairs and get the chairs together." he nonchalantly said.

It was 8:40am and the two chosen class representatives, Beomgyu and Taehyun came a few minutes early on a monday morning to complete their cleaning duties.

Taehyun was surprised at the boy's response, he was so straight forward, "O-oh okay." He turned back trying to reach the upper part of the chalkboard to wet it, 'You can at least use that height to help me clean this though..' he mumbled to himself.

Struggling to reach, the taller brown haired came from behind him and touched his hand, taking the cloth out of it and started to wipe the areas Taehyun couldn't reach. The blonde who was already feeling uncomfortable being a class representative because extra curricular could trigger his anxiety, was already on edge today...but Beomgyu touching him made him forget all his worries.

Taehyun felt warm and fuzzy. He blushed as Beomgyu continued to wipe the remaining area with Taehyun huddled under him, the brown hair looked down and realized how close their faces were to each other. The blonde looked up at the taller, slightly red cheeks and there it was. Beomgyu's puzzled expression like the first time they met, "Are you a fairy?" he blurred out.

"A what?"

Stumbling back keeping their distance, Beomgyu nervously choked on his words, "S-sorry! I meant sorry."

"But I'm sure you said 'fairy' ?"

"N-no! I said sorry you must have heard wrong."

Taehyun nodded putting away the cloth, "But why are you apologizing?."

Beomgyu scratched his head, "I was mean earlier. I tend to not talk alot , I'm pretty nonchalant so if you want me to help you with something speak up, don't struggle alone."

"Ohh, I see. Well it didn't seem that way in the classroom that day." He chuckled, "You were talking so much."
Beomgyu became flustered, I mean the blonde was correct. Choi Beomgyu, who never speaks, was talking a lot to someone he didn't know. "I don't know, it was like I broke character when I'm with you."

Leaving the classroom, the two walked downstairs to collect the chairs, "Break character? Because you were talking passionately about your favourite artist to me? I think you're just not as 'cold' as you think you are Beom."

The brown haired boy stopped his pace, "Beom?"

Taehyun realized what he had said, "O-oh sorry, Is it okay if I call you that?"

Weird. Beomgyu liked it, he didn't mind Taehyun calling him that even though the boy hated when people who aren't in his close circle called him nicknames. "Yeah it's fine. I actually really like it."

"Really? Yay! I thought I had made you uncomfortable."

"No it's the opposite..for some reason I feel extremely comfortable with you. I don't really like physical touch other than my close loved ones, nor do I enjoy talking to people at all, that's just who I am. But it's different with you...like I had no issue grabbing your hand to take the cloth and when I talk to you I blabber, I never do that.." Putting his hand over his mouth, Beomgyu had done it again, blabbering out to him again. He wasn't used to this side of him, more like he didn't know he had it in him.

Taehyun, shocked, felt that warm fuzzy feeling again, "Wow! I'm happy I make you feel comfortable!"

Beomgyu slightly blushed, 'why is he so pretty?' he thought to himself and mumbled, "Y-eah."

・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

It was lunch time and like usual Taehyun kindly declined to go out with Jake and Sunghoon, he felt bad but he knew it had to be done. Eventually he knew the outcome would be if he creates a distance they would stop reaching out to him. Taehyun knew the consequences, he would be left with no friends but he didn't mind. Of course he cared a lot for his friends but he believed that this was the price he paid for having separation anxiety.

"But you haven't been going out with us recently why don't you just bring your lunch and eat with us outside?" Jake suggested clinging onto my arm.

Taehyun twitched, touch is his weakness. He just couldn't resist the warmth of his hands, making him feel comfortable. There was no way he could say no now.

Watching from the other side of the classroom, Beomgyu stands from his desk and walks towards the two. A concerned Soobin asked, "where are you going?"

Taking Jake's hands off the blonde, Beomgyu said, "He can't because he promised to hang out with me today."

"O-oh since when were you two close?" Jake asked.

A shocked Soobin watched from the corner of the classroom aggressively tightening his fists, 'Yeah since when were they close?' he thought to himself.

~

The empty classroom was just left of Beomgyu and Taehyun as everyone else went to buy lunch and hang out.

"Thanks for covering for me." Taehyun smiled at the brown haired boy but sounded out of breath. "Sorry I'm trying t-to calm down." Desperately trying to reduce his excessive breathing from the nervousness of the situation earlier, he breathed heavily.

Beomgyu, pulling a seat next to him said, "It's fine. You're okay now." softly placing his hand on his back.

Taehyun imdentily fell into his arms, he didn't care about anything right now, he just knew he needed physical touch. Beomgyu's touch. Shoving his face into his chest Taehyun could feel his breathing pattern slowly returning back to normal as Beomgyu placed his arms on him pulling him into a hug. He rubbed circles around taehyun's back to further calm him down.

A flustered taehyun finally realized the situation and slowly pulled back, "Sorry..when I get nervous like this I usually have to try to calm myself down. I usually listen to music, breathe in a plastic bag but the most effective is ...touch."

"Touch?" Beomgyu said.

"Yeah. The physical touch of another person really helps."

Softly speaking Beomgyu said, "Well If you ever feel like this again...you can rely on me to t-touch. Y-ou can touch me anytime you need."

Favourite and comment <3