ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61.

ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

Fuck I'm tired. I walk back into the lift, once again empty handed. Where would I hide my secret? I look at all the numbers before pressing the top floor. After waiting for a few minutes, the lift finally dinges, opening up the doors.

I come in contact with an empty wall. All the other floors had a door right in front, this one doesn't. I walk out of the lift, looking around. It was all empty. No doors, nothing.

I notice a door at the very last corner and make my way towards it, trying my best to not make a sound. Opening the door, I come in front of another wall but this time, as I walk in, I find myself surrounded with guns pointing at me. I'm screwed.

"I'm with Cameron" I speak up, before I know it, the guys come my way, holding me in place. "Let me go" I say sternly.

"She's with me" but it wasn't Cameron, I turn around to see Andrew standing next to the door I came from. They look down, walking back to the corners. "Why are you here"

"What are you hiding"

"Nothing, leave" he says, grabbing me by my upper arm. I bite his hand, running into the apartment. "Fuck sakes, keep your guns down" I hear him shout before I hear footsteps coming behind me.

I turn left to see only two rooms, walking into the first one, I stop. Standing there, looking at the person who is supposedly at a meeting right now, hooked up with machines. "Amelia"

I turn my head to where the voice came from to see Cameron standing there beside Hunter. I turn around to see Andrew standing there, looking at me with concern.

"You told me he was fine" I whisper, looking at Andrew.

ᴀɴᴅʀᴇᴡ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

"Leave" I say to Cameron, he nods his head, leaving and taking Hunter with him.

"You told me he was fine" she says again, this time louder than before. "It's my fault" she mumbles to herself, pulling on her hair. "IT'S ALL MY FAULT" she shouts, dropping down and bringing her knees up to her chest, rocking lightly.

"It isn't your fault" I say, kneeling down in front of her. She doesn't listen as she keeps rocking back and forth mumbling how it's her fault. "I know you are shocked and sad, we all are, but blaming yourself won't help" I try to reason with her.

"No you don't fucking get it. I was raped by multiple men who kept me drugged up and I had a baby. I was fucking pregnant and they killed it. The only person I need right now is in a fucking coma all because he tried to protect me!" She shouts, getting up.

I look at her speechless for a second, before finally speaking up. "You were pregnant" is all I say, my mind wondering back to Bella.

She doesn't answer as she walks towards Vincenzo's bed, sitting on the chair next to it, holding his hand in hers, silent tears dropping down.

"I'll be back later" I say, leaving the room and heading out of the apartment. Giving her time to process this.

This chapter sucks but I wanted to update so...here you go