⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

'THE FIRST GAME, SECOND GAME, THE PLAYOFFS, THE NATIONALS

'THE FIRST GAME, SECOND GAME, THE PLAYOFFS, THE NATIONALS... I'M GOING TO WIN THEM ALL.'
—Kageyama Tobio

'—Kageyama Tobio

┊͙˚. Day / Tuesday — Time / 6 : 55 pm

After reaching safely back to miyagi, takeda went over with the upcoming inter-high tournament. "Karasuno will be participating in the first round, against johzenji."

[Y/N] stood aside next to the two female managers before tilting her head slightly, 'Johzenji?'

Breaking out of her little bubble, [Y/N] noticed how nervous Yachi looked. [Y/N] chuckled slightly, "Ne hitoka-chan," [Y/N] started.

"Are you nervous?" She asked the shorter blonde, Yachi flinched slightly and started to stumble upon her words making Kiyoko giggle slightly.

"It's your first tournament right?" Kiyoko said making Yachi nod hesitantly making [Y/N] giggle in response.

"Well it's mine and the other third year's last tournament, maybe [Y/N]-chan's as well.." Kiyoko noted creating a sad atmosphere upon the three girls.

Yachi couldn't help but get tearful at the thought, after hearing her soft sniffs, [Y/N] panicked a bit. "Hi-Hitoka-chan! Are you okay? Are you crying?" She queried the first year with a concerned tone.

"No-Nope! I ju-just have a bu-bug in my eye!" Yachi came up with an excuse before continuing to rub her eyes. Her actions caused Kiyoko to smile in return.

Wanting to practice a bit, the boys began to train their serves. [Y/N] spotted the familiar dark green haired male who was practicing his float serve as well.

[Y/N] smiled at the boy who seemed to give it his all, she felt happy that he was moving forward no matter what.

Nishinoya stood on the other side of the net, getting ready to receive yamguchi's serve. Yamaguchi took a deep breath then threw the ball in the air and jumped before it made contact with his palm.