An "Ordinary" life

(Y,N)=(Your, name)

(L,N)=(Last, Name)

Hi: talking

(Hi): thought

HI: Yelling

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD POV

It was morning and at the Beacon's dorm room, there was a single boy sleeping on the bunk beds. It was (Y,N), he was a 17 year old student to Beacon after the initiation (Don't know how to spell it sorry). The alarm went of next him and he had started to wake up.

~(Y,N) POV~

(Y,N): Ughh.

I wake up and stop the alarm, I take a look around the room and it was empty with only me.

(Y,N): *sigh* They forgot about me again...

I get up and change into my normal clothes, I head to the bathroom and do all my morning things. I was washing my face but once I was done I take a look in the mirror at myself.

 I finish and head out to my class, I was already kinda late so I was in a rush to the class

I finish and head out to my class, I was already kinda late so I was in a rush to the class. I had to skip breakfast cause of that

(Y,N): Why did I trust them to wake me up.

I was running around the halls to get to my class, but I nearly bumped into someone in the way.

Ozpin: Now young man, its dangerous to run in the halls.

(Y,N): I'm so sorry sir!

Ozpin: What are you even doing? Its already class time.

(Y,N): I know I accidently set my alarm late.

Ozpin: That's already to many times, next time your late you would be suspended. Do I have myself clear?

(Y,N): Yes sir.

Ozpin: Good, now head to class.

I leave him behind and head to my class. I reach it and professor Oobleck was there teaching the whole class.

Oobleck: (Y,N)! Your late!!!

(Y,N): I'm sorry sir, my alarm had rang late.

Oobleck: Excuses! Head to your seat. You will be having extra assignments due to being tardy!

I sigh and head to my seat, I pass by people who either snicker at me, or just completely ignore me. I find my team in some desk, but they were already full by other people who wanted to get noticed by them. I was ignored but that doesn't mean that my teammates were. In fact they were more popular than I was, heck they hangout with team RWBY and JNPR sometimes.

This is my team.