Extra : Recarnated

(y/n) woke up like normal she got dressed and all that and go to school like usual with her friends (b/n) and muichiro.

Muichiro was (b/n)'s boyfriend so she didn't mind if he'd come to school with them. When they arrived (y/n) was greeted by the three troublesome kids in Tomioka's class.

She chuckled and greeted back. Soon it was class time so it was likely suppose for them to go to class.

" goodbye (y/n)-sensei!..". One of the boy with earrings said to me.

" Wait..". She looked at the three boys.

" are you Tanjiro?..". The boy looked in shock he nodded but he didn't know what's happening.

(a/n : making them all from the last era come back to the modern world :> )

She suddenly had a flashback from her past life.

" Hello I'm Tanjiro Kamado!.."

" (y/n)-san!.. "

" do you need help (y/n)-san?.."

" (y/n)-san i'll go to the pillars training.. Bye see you!.."

" (Y/N)-SAN!!!.."

" PLS WAKE UP!!..."

She widen her eyes as she looked around her. She looked around looks like she was confused or something.

" w- what happen.. ". She rubbed her head.

" hey.. Are you ok?.. ". Iguro and mitsuri started dating but (y/n) didn't care before she was recarnated.

" I- Iguro? Iguro-san?!..". She covered her mouth.

" what?..". He looked at her while mitsuri at his side holding his hand.

" n- nothing..". She looked away avoiding them like last time when her heart started to ache.

' did they all recarnated or is it just me..'. She taught to herself.

✰ >> Timeskip break time << ✰

as (y/n) walk slowly to the canteen she sigh thinking about them recarnated or not.

The trios came to her.

" hello (y/n)-sensei!..". As recarnated Tanjiro greeted her. She smiled and pat his head. He blushed while Zenitsu glared at him.

She looked for Giyuu. Soon she found him sitting alone at the teacher's room. She chuckled.

" still alone?.."

♡︎ ☾︎ Giyuu's pov ☽︎ ♡︎

" still alone?..". As i looked at the door and saw (y/n) she was smiling like usual but it felt odd.

then my head started to hurt as memories from my past life came in my head.

" Hello im (y- (y/n) (l/n)!.."

" hey.. are you Giyuu Tomioka?.."

" Thank you.."

" i- i didnt save my family..."

" Tomioka-san!.."

" see you.. in the next life.. "

as all my memories of (y/n) was been seen and then i remember who she was it was my (y/n). I guess she recarnated earlier then me.

I hugged her.

" hello (y/n)-san..."

She hugged back. I felt tears flowing down my cheeks as I hugged her tightly.

" I missed you.."

" I missed you too.. Tomioka-san.."

______________________________________