At the military base part 2

Ravi x male reader

There's no part 2 nor 3 available for this but I see if I remember what happened if not then I'm watch the video

Reader POV
I hear a crash as I'm help making the flowers for the wedding, I rush out to see what was happening.

"What the hell? " I said as the statue was on top of my aunt

I rush over to my aunt to help her up "auntie, you okay? " I asked as me and my ,soon to be, step uncle helped her up "yes, sweetheart, I am" She smiled at me and her almost husband before looking at Ravi and his siblings.

"That statue stood there for 40 years! " Mr. Prescott yelled, the youngest girl smiled at him "then he probably happy to take a load off" I smirk before my aunt looked at me and I lowered my head.

Jessie, my step cousin rival, scold the kids for not listening to her making "what you say is a lot different from what we hear" The oldest boy said as I turned away to chuckle.

(I think Luke older than Ravi)

My step-uncle wanted a reason out of them being here "Jessie, are these your kids? " Mr. Prescott asked, the siblings nodded before Jessie refused them being with her.

"Emma, Luke, Ravi, Zuri" Jessie introduce them "this is my dad, lieutenant colonel Prescott  and colonel Shannon post commander" Before Jessie could finish her sentence, Emma interrupted to ask for better bathrooms.

I attempt at leaving before anyone could realize my appearance "(name), dear" My aunt called for me making me groan.

"Yes, ma'am" She smiled at me "this is (name), he is my step nephew because of my brother marrying another women" She looked down at me and rubbed my shoulders "he staying with me" I smirked.

I look at Ravi as he blushed a little "I'm go back to help with the decorations before the rest of my schedule" I said as I was about to put arts and craft with the military toddlers on my schedule.

I want to avoid the siblings and Jessie before Darla comes back but I did have to go to lunch, I quickly grabbed a tray and got some food, I sat beside my cousin, Caleb.

"Hey, little military" My cousin greeted me before Jessie and the kids walked in to lunch, I just ignored them for a few seconds.

Some random dude, that must be with them, bumped between them and started complaining about the Barbeque restaurant before Luke joked about him.

I watch them sit down before seeing Emma look  over my way, I look down.

She walked up to the my table before asking my cousin for the seat in front of him "saving it for the prettiest girl in the room" He flirts with her "oh" She went to walk before my Caleb grabbed onto her arm.

"Ew love" I mumbled as I eat my mashed potatoes, I look over to Ravi to see him eating with the rest of the siblings.

My cousin and his new girlfriend leaves me just to make grilled cheese.

(The end of part 3)

The end

Very short but it's okay this is a lot of episodes to watch just to write a short script