(Redone) Chapter 5

You're in your bed, deep under your covers, trying to sleep. The little "mishap" that happened earlier today really drained your energy. You want to stay awake, and make sure that Snow doesn't do anything stupid, but still... You're so tired. The bright sunlight shining through your windows isn't helping either. You're awake, might as well close the blinds.

You get up from your bed with a loud grunt, and walk over to the windows, pulling the cord and letting the blinds hit the windowsill with a loud Snap!

Feeling satisfied, you stretch and step back into bed.

You finally begin to calm down again, with the light taken care of. Just as you start to doze off, the repeated sound of your doorknob being played with interrupts the silence. Ugh.. Is that Snow? What does she want?

You use all of your power to rise out of your bed and shuffle to the door. You slowly open it to reveal Snow, her surprised expression quickly turning into a happy one.

"What is it?" You groan, trying to make the conversation as quick as possible.

"Can you follow me... Please?" She gives you cute eyes, as if she's trying to guilt trip you.

"Whatever." You mumble under your breath, tailing behind her down the steps.

Snow doesn't really understand how stairs work, so it takes her a while to slowly walk down each step, hugging the rail tight. Every second not being spent in your warm, comfortable bed makes you more and more frustrated.

After what felt like hours, you and her finally set foot on the lower floor.

"What do you want?" You groan, trying to hold in your anger.

"I want to watch a movie with you!" She says, a bit too loudly for your tired ears to handle.

"With me? I need to sleep.." You groan, slouching down on the couch. "You watched one already..."

"It'll be fun, Y/N!" She crouches down to the DVD player, pressing the play button and running back to the couch, sitting right beside you. The movie starts with the same exact opening as the last movie you and her watched.

"You're watching this again?" You ask her, confused. "Why not something else?"

"Something else?"

"Yeah. There's more than just this." You walk to the player, about to eject the disc.

"But it's really good!" She objects.

"Okay, fine." You roll your eyes and sit back on the couch, a little farther away from Snow.

The movie goes as usual. You're bored as you'll ever be, on the brink of falling asleep, with only the loud sounds of the movie keeping you awake. Snow, like last time, is completely sucked into the movie, staring right at the TV. But, every few minutes, she looks at you, with those little pink blush marks showing up on her face. Weird, but you're too tired to think anything of it.

Just as the credits finish, you're finally able to close your eyes. But then, you feel a sudden sensation on your shoulder. It's Snow, laying right on you. She must have been tired too, because she's fast asleep.

I don't blame her. Its been a weird day today. And thank god she got over that screen face thing. It looks cute...

You reach for the remote and turn off the TV. Finally, you can sleep.

- - - - -

Ring.. Ring..

Your eyes slowly open. What is that noise?

Ring.. Ring..

You slowly get up, finessing off the couch and keeping Snow asleep.

Ring.. Ring..

The sound is coming from your phone. It must be Dad. Probably needs to work some more..

UNKNOWN NUMBER

Huh. If it's not dad, who is it?

You answer the phone. "Hell-"

YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND TO HAVE ILLEGAL WONDERTECH DOCUMENTS AND PRODUCTS.

THIS IS A DIRECT VIOLATION OF WONDERTECH RULES. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO TESTIFY AT WONDERTECH HEADQUARTERS.

EMPLOYEES WILL BE DISPATCHED TO YOUR LOCATION.

Before you can respond to the electronic voice, it hangs up.

Dread and panic quickly fill your mind. Snow? She's illegal? WHAT DID I DO?! She has to hide. I need to hide!

You run back over to the couch and shake Snow awake.

"Huh? What's going on?" Snow says, standing up.

"I got a phone call, saying that you're some illegal product! We have to hide somewhere!"

"I don't understand what you're saying."

"Just come on!" You grab her paw, and take her into a closet. You slam the door and turn the lock, breathing heavily while covered in hanging clothes. You and her are smushed together.

"Y/N..." Snow moans, a blush growing on her visor.

"Shh! We need to stay quiet! They could be here any second!" You whisper to her, trying to control your breathing.

"Who's coming?" She asks.

"Some Wondertech employees! They're gonna take me away!" You explain to her as quiet as you can, the hot air making you sweat.

Snow stays silent. She knows what you're talking about.

The dead silence is making you more and more anxious. Having your face buried in Snow's fur isn't helping at all.

Until..

Knock, knock...