Chapter 26 - Trailer & New Things.

Bro we have 12k readers and have been #2 on streaming for like 3 days straight ._. ❤.

"Bro it's just girls,let me play a song for you chat"
"It's so good I've heard"

I searched up V9 and clicked the daily duppy.

"Bro he has a deadpool mask,that's a Pre W"

-

"Oh my god chat that's a fucking W"

"As V9 would say I'm tapped right now,but not in a way he means probably,I meant in drunk as fuck"

-

We stopped playing and everyone else ended stream.

'Prank Rae for a 50 gifted'

"Say less"
I dialed up Rae's number and called her.

"Hey Rae"

"Hey Daddy"
I ended the call immediately.
"Broooo,listen that didn't happen ok,let's move on"
I said in a hurry.
"I swear to god if any plug or OTV clip channels post that"
I stopped and got interrupted by a call.

Adin
Yo,the trailer is dropping tomorrow
Me
Oh shit,I'm so glad we have more than one editor
Adin
Yeah,uhm that's pretty much all
Me
Aight see ya bro

I cut the call and unmuted my mic.

"SSB trailer drops tomorrow chat,pre w,I'm pretty tired right now so I'm gonna head out,we'll raid a random streamer"

-

I put on Jesus Is The One by Zack Fox.

"W fucking stream in the chat"

"Bitch you better praise god or Ima shoot you and that's on god"
I said repeating the lyrics.

-

I ended stream and went to the room and Rae was fast asleep.I got in next to her and wrapped my arms around her,I fell asleep almost instantly and I dreamed about a blank room with absolutely no context or intrest.

I woke up in the morning at about 5am with a hangover I got out pills for me and Rae,I took mine and drunk a ton of water after.When my headache disappeared it was about 7:30 I then made some breakfast then I left Rae's and I went into the gym.

-

I walked back in the room and Rae was eating her breakfast.I walked over and kissed her,I took a shower and got dressed in a white tee,jeans and white AF1s.

"I need to go somewhere really quick"
I said and she nodded.I got in the Range Rover and drove to the gun store.I bought a butterfly knife,I then went to the hardware store and got rope,I moved to the sex shop,I got a vibrator,cuffs,blindfolds,ball gag and a whip.The lady looked up at me.
"That's a very broad selection"
She said and smiled.
"It's required"
I said and she looked soft.
"Your voice is really deep"
She smiled.
"Thanks"
I said.

-

You could see what the items are going to be used for,if you don't.BDSM.

I got home and put the stuff organized in the wardrobe,there was a tray so it showed them off.

After a few hours of cuddling and teasing,mainly Rae teasing me for revenge but I left it all in the hands of tonight.I setup stream and pressed go live,many other of my friends did and the titles were similar.