Chapter 29

Danielle's POV

"I think it's time for bed" I said looking at my watch reading 3am "I didn't even realise the time oh my god" Barrett said laughing "neither did I is it to late to wake Stefania up now" I asked, Barrett just laughed and went up stairs I followed behind her "Goodnight Savre" she said "Goodnight Doss" I replied opening my bedroom door. Stefania was fast asleep in the middle of the bed the lamp still on "Stefania baby" I said walking towards the bed "where do you want me to sleep" I said laughing "come here" she said moving over to make room for me "what is the time" she asked "3am baby" I said "we can do our plans tomorrow baby go back to sleep" I said "okay bambina I love you" she said placing a quick kiss to my lips and turning over "I love you too" I replied cuddling into her and putting my arm over her and under her shirt placing my hand on her boob "do you always have to sleep with your hand on my boobs" she asked laughing "I do and I plan on doing it for the rest of my life" I said. 

Stefania's POV 

I woke up at 8am this morning and I had a good feeling I was going to be the first one awake in the house after last night I'm almost dreading going down stairs and seeing the mess. i got up and quickly brushed my teeth before going down stairs the house wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be if I'm honest, I put on a pot of coffee enough for all 4 of us and started cleaning  downstairs it took me 10 minutes to clean up the lounge room and kitchen. I made 2 cups of coffee and made my way back to Danielle's room, "Danielle I made coffee bambina" I said putting her mug on her bed side table "do you have a headache, do you need water" I asked "no baby I'm okay thank you" she said finally opening her eyes and sitting up to drink her coffee. "How did you sleep" she asked "amazing and you" I said "also amazing". 

Danielle's POV 

"Are you opposed to using toys in the bedroom" she asked shyly looking down at her mug "toys" I questioned excitement lacing my voice "Si" she replied "Stefania we already use toys" I said "we use two toys, one at your house and one at my house and they are only vibrators and we barely ever use them" she said "that is true, what kind of toys are you thinking" I asked as I patted the bed next to me to get her to sit. "There is nothing wrong with our sex life it is perfect I have never had sex so good before I met you I just want to try out things like handcuffs, restraints,  strap ons, different vibrators, nipple clamps" she started listing things off and I was kind of shocked if I am being honest "Stefania do you want to have rough sex" I asked "I don't know I think I want to try" she said "I can tell because at least 3 of those things you use to have rough sex" I said chuckling softly "if you don't want to we don't have to Danielle" she said "are you kidding of course I want to, I didn't want to ask you incase you weren't about that but I actually have most of the things you just mentioned" I said a sly smile appearing on my face. 

Stefania's POV 

"Do you really" I asked eye's widening slightly "I do let me show you" she said as she stood up and walked over to her robe disappearing for a minute then returning with a black box in her hands "take a look for yourself" she said placing the box in front of me. "oh wow" I said jaw dropping  slightly "I don't know why everyone thinks I'm the kinky, sex crazed one when clearly it is you" I said laughing "kinky even" she questioned "what else would you call it" I asked as I started pulling things out of the box "what...why.." I tried getting the words out but i was shocked "it's a gag ball" she said chuckling "I know exactly what it is, why do you have one" I said pulling my eye's away from the toy in my hands to look at her "I have a lot of things in that box Stefania" she said. "can we drink some of that coff.. oh.. oh my god sor... I'm sorry" Barrett said as she barged into Danielle's room "its fine Barrett we weren't planning on using any of this now I was just showing Stefania" Danielle said laughing "hmm no I definitely was planning on using these now" I said holding up a set of fluffy pink hand cuffs "shut up oh my god" Danielle said laughing as she started to put everything back in the box.