Extra : Being Together Again

As Tomioka and (y/n) started dating they both got along so well that the others where clueless of what happen to them both.

(y/n) hugged Giyuu one last time before the school bells rings.

" see you later..". He blushed patting her head. She blushed looking away embarrassed.

" O- ok...". She kiss his cheeks and ran away to her class.

" that two have good chemistry while being together!..". As Rengaku shouted laughing.

" it's so flamboyant!..". Tengen said like he always was.

" I really like them both together!..". Mitsuri shouted happily.

"...". Iguro just watch them talking about both Giyuu and (y/n) being together. Actually he was recarnated yesterday.

He did had a pet snake name " kaburamaru ". As his old one he gave it to kanao.

But that snake was smart just like his old one. He smiled and pet his snake buddy.

" don't you like it that Giyuu is going to purpose to her!!!!..". He's eyes widen.

" w- what did you say..". Mitsuri turn her head to her boyfriend.

" HE'S GONNA PURPOSE TO HERRRR!!!!...". Iguro eyes widen in shock he never had taught if they'd both getting married after they recarnated.

" damn it.. ". He mumbled.

✰ >> Timeskip break time << ✰

Giyuu met (y/n) in one of the blossom trees in the school garden. He smiled at her appearance.

" sooo..". She smiled at him blushing lovingly. He took something in his pocket.

He took out a red box. Her eyes widen.

" will you-..". He got cut off by some of the teachers.

" purpose to her already!!!..". Mitsuri was so cheerfull she didn't want to wait a second.

" go get her flamboyanly!!!..". Tengen shouted.

" PURPOSE TO HER!!..". Rengoku stated.

They both blushed by there cheerfulness.

" will you... Marry me?..". (y/n)'s (e/c) eyes widen. She hugged him that was making the purpose pose.

" ye-..". Iguro interrupted them.

" nope..". He took (y/n) away. They all acted childishly.

" HEY!..". she started to yell at Iguro for inturupting them both.

" let go of me!..". She slapped him his eyes widen a bit.

" (Y/N)-SAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!.. ". she cryed running away from everyone.

Soon she sat on a bench resting her mind. She looked at the falling pedals from the bloosom trees. Soon she saw a familiar figure. It was Tanjiro her (e/c) eyes widen.

" (y/n)-san?.. ". He asked she looked away trying to hide her crying face.

" it is me.. Tanjiro...". Her eyes widen then looked at him with a crying face. Tears fell from her cheeks as she hugged Tanjiro.

" is anything bothering you?..". She nodded wiping her tears. She told him about what happen at lunch just now he then confronts her to be strong even tho it hurts like hell. He's smile is like an angel. She didn't offer him to help talk to them nor she didn't want him to say sorry to her.

" your the most honest kid I've ever met Tanjiro-kun~..". She said while whispering in his ears as they both hugged.

Tanjiro blushed deep crimson red. He soon had some flashback of his previous life about (y/n).

" I belive that your sister is no harm.. "

" hello Tanjiro.. I am (y/n) (l/n) Call me (y/n).."

" why are you up here again?.."

" Ubuyashiki-.."

" you have more that you don't know about me.. "

" goodluck then.."

Soon he had a flashback about her dying in his arms.

" (Y/N)-SAN!!!.. ". His old self shook her body trying to make her wake up but he knew that she won't come back.

" PLS WAKE UP!!... ". everyone sobbed as she died at his hands. " pls.. ". He said mumbling a few words as tears dropped on her face.

" you are like a sister to me...". He clench on his hoari. Hugging her dead body.

" you saved everyone.. Yet you don't deserve to die.. ". He cryed holding her body.

Some survive and some.. Well- died on there way fighting for other lives it was the most hardest yet brutal fight they'll ever had in there life.

Nezuko that was no longer a demon cryed from her death as Giyuu walk to his direction he widen his eyes while his chest was still bleeding he cryed.

" my sister.. Sabito.. Then her?..". He clenched his fist as he fell on his knees.

" I know you'll wait for me in the next life.. (y/n).. Even if.. Even if I don't make it.. I'll love you no matter what..". He then collapse on the ground making Tanjiro and his sister shock.

As soon as his flashback end at that tragic scene he's head started to hurt a lot. (y/n) asked him if anything was wrong but he smiled and refuses help.

" you helped a lot.. Don't you remember?..". He gave a smile with sad eyes. She widen her eyes.

" I did and I died protecting all my friends and family's.. I remember.. Tanjiro-kun.. ". She smiled and offer a hand to him.

As blossoms pedals fall down it was a beautiful scenery that she wouldn't forget in her life. He smiled and accept her offer. They both walk trough the school hall.

" bye.. I'll go find Tomioka-san~.. ". She smiled and waved at him. He then smiles back and waved.

Soon enough she found Giyuu sitting at a couch at the teachers room. She chuckled quietly.

As she pat his shoulder making him jump a bit.

" don't you have class to attend Tomioka-san?.. ". She smiled and chuckled a bit.

He grab her into his embrace making (y/n)'s head rest on his chest.

" no.. And in fact.. I forgot to give you this..". As he pulled out a ring and put it on her finger her eyes widen in shock her face turned into a blushing mess.

" I love you (y/n)..". Soon he close his eyes and rested on her shoulder. She soon felt tired she then slept on his chest.

They both slept not knowing both of them being watch by the other teachers.

______________________________________

(a/n : bare with me if my grammars were wrong on the first or two chapters I'm sorry :') )