84 - Back

Finally... Cole muttered inside his head as he look at the entrance of Five Element Sect.

At last, he return at Five Element Sect and he could finally see his little brother, Ricky.

But instead of looking for him and go to his league base, he decided to go first to Mission Hollows. This was not because he wanted the rewards — no, just the rewards from the system was more than enough for him, not to say more luxurious! — but because he also wanted to announce to the whole sect that he's still alive despite being gone all this time but also create the big disturbance he wanted, this was to attract the other to his league base.

...though this seems a little insignificant for his current strength. After all, with his current cultivation level, if he wanted to, he could even create a Sect of his own.

However, he still choose to continue on improving his league, not because of System Points since he currently have millions of it, but because of the other rewards. Those rewards are very important and rare.

When he arrived at the location of Mission Hollow, he could see the busy crowd. It seems that the people inside are more many than the last time that he was here.

Cole didn't mind the whole scenario. In fact, he's currently smiling mildly which makes him look more approachable. He choose the most nearest lane near the entrance and silently wait there.

But what Cole didn't know that he's currently eye catching. In addition to his noble temperament, his clothes looks very exquisite and beautiful. Its style was also different from humans crafts.

Due to this, there were many people that wanted to approach Cole, most of them were ladies and they look at his garments. Of course, there were also some men and most of those look at him with fascinated expression.

However, eventhough he looks approachable with his mild smile, no one still approach and ask him. This was because their instincts told them one thing, danger! This beautiful man was dangerous! He's like a rose full of thorns.

And so, in that moment at Mission Hollows, a strange scene could be seen.

Still, the flow of place's operation remain fast. Cole didn't wait long before his turn.

The bored female disciple at the counter immediately brighten up as though she consume a happy pill, smile sweetly at Cole and ask, "What can I do for you fellow disciple?"

Cole don't want to appear rude and smile back. He took out his Identity Token and show it to the lady, "I'm here for my completed mission." He said.

The lady blushed. When she received his token, their skin made a contact, whether its intentional was unknown.

'His skin are much more better than mine... Just who's the girl between us?' She muttered inside her head while processing Cole's token, her admiration suddenly turn into envy.

The equipment used for this process looks like a mirror and for every disciple in the counter, all of them uses the Main Pointing-System Inscription which temporarily gave them high authority.

When the lady put the token below the equipment, all of the information of Cole instantly appear. What surprise her was he's actually the leader of the arising league, the Beast-Tamer League. Besides his basic information, the equipment also show his current points, the past missions he completed and also the active mission he accepted.

Although there's only one mission he completed, but this certain one already gave him 5 000 points which his history said that he gave a very crucial information about the certain group called Red Skull Bandit. This means whatever he did before, its very satisfactory as the higher ups decided to award him with great amount of points.