Side Story #2 Late Night Hours (Delsin x Nemuri Kayama) Part 4

At 2 a.m.

The first thing that awoke him was the scent. A strong yet subtle and appealing scent to his nose. 'S-S-Strawberries' he thought as he slightly opened his eyes, expecting to see a bright lights of his own home but alas, the lights in the room were dim, rather lustful. "W-W-Why is it so dark in here...." he said softly. He looked down to himself to find himself in his boxers on a purple sheeted bed, handcuffed to the wooden bed frame. "W-What?! What is this?!" He said a little more loud. 'John, what the hell is this?! What happened?!'. '...........'.

'John?! John?! Why aren't you responding?! John?!' He thought to the entity but he didn't respond still. Delsin tried to use his strength to free himself but his strength failed him. He pulled on the cuffs with all his might but he was powerless. "What is this?!" He said again but more pissed than anything. He couldn't believe he dropped his guard and got caught by a villain. But last he remembered he was in the halls of U.A so how did he get caught there? It wasn't like it was impossible for a villain to get in, the USJ incident taught not only him but all of U.A that their forces as well as their security are penetrable.

'But how did they this time?' he thought. "I see that your awake now......good". Delsin's eyes turn to look at a dark figure at the doorway at the far end of the bed. The light in the behind them outlines a figure but he couldn't really see a face. He could tell though, due to the figure and shape of the person, that the person was a woman, a very voluptuous woman. He slowly repeated the words in his head with the voice he heard it with, trying to remember her voice as he had heard it before. "M-M-Midnight?" He said in shock. The figure walked in the room, closing the door behind them before making her presence known to be in fact, Nemuri Kayama.

She wore a rather see through purple nightgown, leaving nothing to be hidden as she wore no bra nor panties underneath it, letting Delsin view her lovely shaped body. She wore her long spikey purple hair in a ponytail and she didn't wear her glasses, letting her sky blue eyes roam free. He couldn't lie to himself and say that it wasn't a beauty and a pleasure to see her like this. He was sure his underwear was getting tighter at the sight of her alone. "Midnight! Nemuri! What's going on?! Why am I handcuffed like this?! WHY AM I HANDCUFFED PERIOD?!" He asked. "Shhhhhhh.....patience, love. I'll answer your questions in a minute but first, lemme look at you".

She let her body roam free over his chiseled body, gushing at it. "Mmmmmm" she moaned while biting her lip. "You sure do take care of yourself, Delsun-kun". Her hands slowly began to trail down his chest, to his nearly rock hard stomach but then it went to his waistline, where the waistband of his boxers were. "Let's see if little Delsin is in need of care as well-". "Hey, what the hell!" Delsin said in shock at how bold she was being. Nemuri giggled seductively. "Oh come on, just one quick peek?" She asked before in one quick swoop, she unearthed his junk, letting it breath and stand tall and proud, making her lick her lips.

"Oh my, you didn't tell me little Delsin was just as big and strong as you, love!". The now red Delsin frowned. "I-I-Its....um.....". "Just relax, I'll take good care of him, I promise. You owe me this, Delsin-kun". She grab him, before taking a long lick across the shaft that made Rowe go absolutely nuts. "Oh.....fuucck" he moaned. "Language, Delsin-kun" she said but didn't lose her rhythm in what she was doing. She then took another long lick to the shaft, though this time she twirled her tongue on the head of it, making Delsin go mad. He steered himself though, he had to get his questions in. "S-So, wanna tell me why I'm handcuffed to a bed that I'm assuming is yours?". Nemuri kept licking though after a while she took a break to answer.

"Yes, this is my bed. Right now, we're in my apartment. You're handcuffed because I didn't need you escaping, despite what you might think, you're quite the troublesome guy to keep down, Delsin-kun. I had those cuffs for a long while. They are quirk suppression cuffs so as long as those are on, you can't access that dominating strength you have". Delsin frowned, it may be the reason why he couldn't access John. ".....though behave and I may consider letting you loose. That strength may be.....entertaining later". She went back to licking her treat, which gave Delsin a wave of pleasure. She was teasing him at this point. She knew to engulf the thing in her mouth but she was instead licking it,  intentionally torturing him with pleasure.