"Alone with Apollo"

'During the trial yesterday... I was overcome by a fit of coughing..., Apollo stayed with me and we went to the courtroom ruins together., But then I was called back to this courtroom to give testimony..., Apollo insisted on staying behind in Courtroom No. 4., I swear I didn't attack Apollo! Why would I ever hurt such a kind person?'

the judge went into deep thought

'So Mr. Justice stayed by your side while you were feeling unwell...? What an admirable young man! I thought his loud voice was his only outstanding feature...'

phoenix spoke up

'i hire only good people with good hearts your honor'

'But one has to wonder... Why did Mr. Justice stay behind in the ruins?'

the judge asked, juniper shrugged

'I think Apollo might have figured something out...'

'Something? What kind of something?'

'Something to do with the courtroom bombing kind of something, I think...'

'Oh ho! New evidence for the case, was it?! That's a very big kind of something, indeed!'

she nodded

'I believe so. He mentioned looking for some evidence when I was called away'

paynge smirked, smuge as ever

'Just as I thought. There IS a connection between the two incidents. But the defendant has told a very big lie, Your Honor'

'What lie is that?'

phoenix glared

'get to the point asshole'

payne huffed but carried on anyway

'When she learned Mr. Justice would be looking for evidence, she attacked him. She attacked him to give herself the chance to destroy that evidence!'

juniper eyes widen in alarm

'N-No...! I never...!'

'Ms. Woods repaid Mr. Justice's kindness with violence'

'OBJECTION!!'

phoenix yelled out, outraged by this

'have you have any proof of this bullshit or just baseless conjecture?!'

payne smirked widened

'yes, actually we do, We found the proof of her foul deed there in the courtroom ruins'

he said as he took out for the court to examine, phoenix's examined in closely as did athena

'Do you see it? There in front of Mr. Justice's right hand? Witness the message he left us!'

the judge stared at it, flasbbergasted

'It-It's written in blood! "W, O, O, D, S"...? Why, isn't that...?'

'That's right, Your Honor, it says "WOODs" in capital letters'

juniper was shaken to her core

'What...?'

she muttered in debelief

'I submit that Mr. Justice left us with the name of his attacker before he fainted!'

'N-No! That can't be true... Why would Apollo write my name...?'

athena fist clenched

'Mr. Wright! The NERVE of him leaving that message! Why would he do this?!'