Chapter 17 - His Plan

{Y/N's POV}

Tom went into story mode and explained his plan.

"Ever since I've been raised at the orphanage, I felt alone," he started.

"I felt like I didn't belong there... and I was right. I hated my father for abandoning my mother. What kind of man leaves his unborn son and wife left to die?!" he shouted.

"How do you even know about your heritage?" I asked.

"I did my research."

"But-"

"Shut up and listen," he said.

I shut up.

"Once I found out I was the Heir of Salazar Slytherin, I made some friends."

More like followers. I thought.

"We started a plan. A plan to eliminate muggles and half-bloods."

"Why do you hate them so much?" I asked.

"Because my father was a muggle and my stupid pure-blood mother fell for him. She gave him a love potion and became pregnant with me. Thinking that my father would understand and still love her if she removed the spell, she did it. She removed the spell, but she was wrong. He left her. He ran away without thinking twice and never looked back," he said. "She even named me after his silly muggle name, Tom Riddle."

"Since I was born out of pure imagination and a love that never really existed, I'm cursed to never love anyone."

I thought about the last thing he said. Then why did he kiss me that night at the Astronomy tower? I wondered but didn't ask.

"So you want to eliminate all muggles and half-borns because of your father?" I asked.

"Yes and no."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't want to eliminate all of them."

"Ok?" I asked, not fully understanding.

"I see your confusion and I'll tell you why." He got up and walked towards me. "It's because I've come to a liking with a half-blood."

"Who's the lucky girl?" I asked sarcastically.

"You."

---

This one is super short. Sorry. So the secret I wanted to tell you guys was... this is not my first fanfic. I used to go by a different name and title. I had a lot of followers. Keep reading the next few chapters to find out my old username and what kind of fanfics I wrote. <3

Sincerely, tomriddleisswag.

P.S. When should I do a face reveal?

🤎⌛️☕️

3/16/21