4-Savior

I wanted to share the song that actually inspired this whole book! Music is and has always been my biggest inspiration ♥️
•I Fell in Love with the Devil by Avril Lavigne

(TW: Talk of Sexual Abuse. This chapter has a sensitive topic that I'm sure hits close to home for some. It is something I completely  understand and my DMs are always open for anyone who needs someone to talk to ♥️)

*One week later*

I shot up from my bed in a sweat due to the painful nightmare I just had. Well It was more like dark memories of my time on Tatooine, rather than a nightmare. Slavery is a difficult life for anyone, but no one talks about how much worse it is for women. Especially when we're just seen as objects for sexual gratification.

Tears swelled in my eyes as I thought about the horrible acts that I suffered through. I clenched my fists in anger, I fucking hate Watto, he had my innocence taken away from me, all for money.

I'm glad he's dead.

Objects in my room began to shake and I closed my eyes to try to control my breathing, just as Vader had taught me when my emotions felt like they were too much to handle. It wasn't working very well though, the tears fell down my cheeks and I brought my hands up to wipe them away as I continued to cry at the memories.

My door opened unannounced; startling me and the clock from my nightstand flew forward, landing roughly to the floor by a pair of feet. I looked up to see my Master eyeing me with his mask on, I've been here for almost a week now and I still have yet to see his whole face, "What's wrong?" He asked in a monotone as he walked inside, picking up the clock on his way, "I could feel your pain all the way from my room." He stood next to my bed and looked down at me while he set it back in its place.

I shook my head; looking away from him to hide my tear stained cheeks. I didn't want to be seen as weak, he's always teaching me to be strong, "It was just a nightmare."

"About?" He questioned curiously.

I peered back up into his amber eyes, "Confidential." I gave him the same response he always gave me whenever he refused to tell me something as I wiped under my eyes.

He chuckled as he sat down next to me, "I was only asking to see if you would tell me, but I think I already know what's troubling you."

My eyes widened, how could he possibly know? Unless he's been in my head, which is something I learned we could do. But he swore to me that he would allow my mind to be a safe space, "How? Did you look?"

He shook his head, "No, I took my time when I was killing Watto, I went into his mind because I was curious about you. So I know everything there is to know." He informed me and I dropped my head down in shame and embarrassment. He must have seen things too, not just know. "Hey," He grabbed my chin and lifted it up so I could look at him, for the first time since I met him, I saw sincerity in eyes, "No one will ever touch you again. I'll kill them if they do." This is explains why anytime anyone so much as bumps into me, he rages on them. Everyone in this place is afraid to even breath the same air as me. I looked down at his hand that was currently touching my chin, he chuckled when he saw my eye movement, "You gave me permission the day you accepted my hand." He pinched my cheek; causing me to smile as he stood up.

He was right and I never minded it either, I knew he wouldn't do anything to me. Despite his killing tendencies, he doesn't scare me, he makes me feel safer than I have ever felt. When I look at him, I see my savior, "Thank you."

He nodded; before turning around to leave, "Do your best to get some sleep, we're starting lightsaber training tomorrow." He waved his hand for my door to open.