My love for the beast💜Part 21

Next Day

Jimin, Yoongi, Jhope, Yugyeom, Kai, Lisa and Bogum and those who have this day as marking day didn't went to university.

Taehyung, Jungkook, Namjoon and Jin all got ready went to university after wishing Yoonminseok. Jungkook and his dragon is very happy. Tomorrow both are going to be claimed by their Alpha. Taehyung also feeling very happy. He can't wait to mark his omega.🥰

During Lunch

"So, Tae, Jungkook are you guys ready?" Jin asked.

Jungkook blushed heavily and hide his face in Taehyung chest. Taehyung laughed at his omega and

"Yes Jin, am always ready" Taehyung said and smirked.

Jin and Namjoon laughed and continued to eat their lunch.

Evening

Both couples reached the dorm and saw Jimin sitting in the hall.

"Jimine, how did it go?" Jungkook asked. Jimin blushed and showed his tattoos.

(Please imagine, there are two dragons side by side)

"Woah, you've got two dragons...so its Yoongi and Jhope right?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded his head.

"So where is Yoongi and Jhope?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh, they both went to buy some groceries. We do not have much left" Jimin said.

"Thank you baby. I forgot to mention this about to you guys" Jin said and  apologized. Jimin nodded his head and smiled.

After 15 minutes, yoongi and Jhope also reached the dorm. Jin and Jungkook started doing the dinner. Jimin went to take rest. And the Alphas and beta are practicing.

After that everyone ate their dinner and went to sleep.

Now Jungkook is laying on his bed after he washed himself. Now Taehyung is doing his night routine. When Taehyung came outside, he saw Jungkook sitting and smiling like a crazy child. Taehyung laughed at his omega and layed beside him.

"What baby?? You are so energetic!!!hm!!" Taehyung asked and pulled Jungkook closer by his waist.

"Hm hm, I am very happy and am waiting for that time" Jungkook said and blushed. Taehyung pecked Jungkook lips and

"I know I know, now sleep baby...we have our day tomorrow" Taehyung said and both slept peacefully.

Next day (Taehyung and Jungkook marking day)

Taehyung and Jungkook didn't went to university today. Their marking is only at 06.45 pm only. But Taehyung suggested to spend sometime before marking.

"Baby all the best. We will meet you at 8.00 pm. Don't worry. After university classes ends, we are going for shopping and we eat outside and bring you dinner too" Jin said.