❀special one❀

"Daisies are meant to be beautiful."

"Roses are red

"Roses are red. Violets are blue. Lee Haechan, I'm going to kill you," Hwara yells out, chasing the elder around the mansion of the main NCT base.

"AHHHHH SAVE ME TAEYONG!"

Taeyong just casually sits on the couch, done with his work for the day and enjoying watching Hwara run around the house. That, and he kind of deserves it.

Since Jisung is currently out for a solo mission on his nineteenth birthday, Hwara came up with an amazing idea of surprising her soulmate, immediately starting on making the cake with Doyoung, Renjun, and Soojin. Yet five minutes after their break had ended, Hwara had come back to see Chenle and Haechan eating the cake.

Currently, Chenle's knocked out.

As Hwara continues to chase him, running faster and faster in anger, the main door opens, revealing Jisung clad in clean clothes, casually walking inside.

He freezes upon the sight of his short soulmate chasing Haechan, extremely confused. Jisung then diverts his attention to the smug look on his leader's face as Chenle rests knocked out right next to him.

He lets out a long sigh, walking deeper inside. I'm not even gonna question it.

Haechan spots Jisung and immediately runs over to him, clinging to the younger boy hoping he'll stop Hwara from potentially killing him.

"What the fu—"

"JISUNG SHE WANTS TO KILL ME HELP—"

Jisung just smirks at Haechan before pushing him off, letting Hwara catch up to the boy. Just before Hwara punches him, though, Jisung holds her back, spinning her around.

"Let me punch him! He was being mean!" Hwara says, pouting. She turns her face toward Haechan, glaring at him before turning back to face her soulmate.

"I'll let you punch him, but can I at least know why?"

Hwara's eyes widen. It was supposed to be a secret...

"I was trying to surprise you with cake and this idiot ate it with Chenle. So much for best friend," she mutters, yanking her hand out of Jisung's grip.

He doesn't even stop her as Hwara punches the older boy, effectively knocking him out. Cake sounded good to him, but now he can't have it. It's a good thing he has something else planned.

Jisung smiles at his soulmate, pulling her away from the knocked-out boy.

"Get ready—we're going out."

***

"What are those springy things people are jumping on?" Hwara asks as she steps out of Jisung's car.

Hwara stares at the children and adults in awe, watching as they laugh while jumping up and down. She doesn't actually understand how they're jumping that high, but the smiling faces reassure her that this will actually be fun.