Chapter Seven: Sakura

A/N: Hello everyone! I just want to say thank you for all the views you have given me. I already hit past 100, and to be honest, it was way more than I expected. To everyone who voted, commented or just reading it. Thank you so much.

Taking time out of yours lives to read my story really means a lot and I hope you are all enjoying it!

Stay safe out there guys! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal: Korean

Bold: English

Underline: Japanese

Italicized: Thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello everyone! Welcome back to Music Bank! We just finished up some amazing performances by our groups didn't we?!" The male host asked the girl next to him.

"Absolutely! We have so many amazing people behind us, it's going to be hard for everyone and us to choose a winner" The female host answered. A huge amount of groups were standing behind them as they were talking. Shinji, who was on the sidelines couldn't help but slightly cringe at the way they were exaggerating everything. 

"Let's see who are the top two female groups for this month!" The male host yelled pointing at the screen in front of them, while one played at the back for the audience. An image of two groups popped up, one was Twice and the other was Iz*One.

Shinji could already hear the deafening sound of the crowd cheering for both groups. "And I thought Jacob was a passionate fan."

The two groups albums were shown on screen with both of the numbers starting at zero. The number began to go up, and Shinji was impressed as both of the groups had relatively similar numbers by the end of the count. Twice and Iz*One both had 114,000 points until the bonus point were awarded. A bonus of 20,000 points were shown at the top. 

Shinji took a look at the girls and saw them holding their hands tightly. He then shifted his attention to the other group. Thats when he noticed one girl form the rest. "Oh! It's that Japanese girl from before."

The 20,000 bonus points moved to the middle of the screen for a couple of seconds. Shinji crossed his fingers, hoping Twice was going to take it, even though he'd feel bad for the other group losing. The number then quickly moved to the left where Twice's album was, and in that moment confetti exploded from above and lights were flashing all over the stage.

"TWICE TAKES THIS MONTHS MUSIC BANK FOR THE SECOND TIME IN A ROW!" The male announcer screamed clapping. 

(A/N: I have no idea how this music show ranking stuff works, so imma wing it. Why? Because I do what I want)

The whole crowd went insane as the the other groups behind them began clapping and congratulating them. The female host walked over to hand the prize over to Jihyo and gave her a hug as well. The other Twice members walked over and hugged the members of Iz*One, while the latter was also congratulating their win. 

Shinji was not vocal like the crowd but clapped nonetheless. Everyone that performed today was amazing, but obviously since he's a staff of Twice, his bias is towards them. 

Jihyo took the microphone from the female host after she offered it to her and began thanking everyone. She thanked their fans ONCE's for always supporting them and being the greatest fan club any could ever ask for. She thanked her company JYP for all of their help with their music. She continued to thank the staff who helped them prepare themselves everyday. Lastly she thanked Soojin their manager who always had to put up with their crazy antics, which made the crowd and the other groups laugh, since the latter could most likely relate.