𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟒

when i tell you it was awkward to go to bed after what happened.. it really was.

louis was probably already asleep since i spent literally thirty minutes overthinking about that one moment. so when i arrived at the room, he was facing me with closed eyes, i covered myself in the covers and did the same as him.

*

i wake up earlier as always, both of them are still sleeping. i hate mornings like this, waking up and being the only one up and having to wait for everyone else to wake up.

yesterday it was pretty awkward, to be honest it wasn't that bad but it was just awkward the fact that i waited for a kiss when all he wanted was his phone.

i tip toe to the bathroom and stare at myself, how did all this happen, louis partridge and right now millie bobby brown! i really am lucky.

i splash my face with water and go back to bed.

this time he was awake.

"hey." i whisper.

he looks up to me from his phone and smiles. "hey."

i sit next to him and go on my phone so did he.

"do you think she's gonna be sleeping forever?" he asks so only i can ear.

"probably, it's mills."

he nods and looks back at his phone.

*

from the corner of my eyes i notice millie sitting in the couch and stretching herself.

"morning mills."

her gaze directly turned to me as she kept stretching. "morning." she sigh.

"hey millie." he says.

she crawls in the middle of us and sighs. "hey louis."

"let's eat breakfast, im hungry." i propose.

they all agreed and we went downstairs.

they both sat in the counter while i took three plates of the cupboard, i then take the pan and some eggs.

"i'm going to the toilet, i'll be right back." the brunette said and sprinted to the corridor.

i put some eggs in the three plates and hand one to louis and the other one to where millie was sitting.

"thank you, y/n." louis thanks me.

i smile and put my plate in front of me and began to eat while scrolling through instagram.

"are you with lulu." i spat out not taking my eyes off my phone of embarrassment.

i instantly regretted what i said after those words came out of my mouth and opened my eyes whide open.

"what?" he answers choking on his eggs.

i didn't even had the time to answer millie came downstairs smiling. she sat next to louis and started to eat her breakfast.

i noticed louis staring at me which made me quite uncomfortable knowing the reason was my question.

"nevermind." i say smiling.

millie looks up with a confused expression but ignored us.

louis slowly took his eyes of me and went on his phone.

i ignored it and kept eating.

_________________________
louis: how do you know lulu?
_________________________

as i was taking a sip from mg orange juice, i received a text who made my heart stop, no but literally, i choked on my juice over a text.

_______________________
louis
how do you know lulu?

y/n
millie told me about her

louis
oh
are you alright

y/n
why wouldn't i be

louis
dunno
___________________________

"you both are finish?" i ask standing with my place in both of my hands.

"y/n you hands are terribly shaking!" millie says gasping.

i look down at my hands and yes, they were shaking. i didnt even noticed it so i put the plate on the table and went to the bathroom.

*

i think i've been locked in the bathroom for hours right now. at table i started to shake and my stomach dropped. i have bad headaches and i can't stop throwing up. probably the breakfast?

millie and louis tried to talk to me but i would always say that i was fine.

this has happened to me so i knew what to do, text lily.

______________________________
y/n
it's happening again

lily
what's the reason?

y/n
i dunno, probably being affirmed that louis is with lulu

lily
lulu? are you jealous y/n?

y/n
nooooo why would i be.

lily
i gtg, i'll text you as soon as i can. love you

y/n
love you too
______________________________

autor note
im so sorry guys i haven't been posting and this is really short but i promise i'll try to keep this story active !