𝓞𝓵𝓭 𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓡𝓮𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰

Addison Cullen's head was leaned against the back of the scratchy couch as she allowed her eyes to flutter closed for a moment as the mental and physical exhaustion started to kick in, she began to wonder how a fun game of baseball turned into a l...

Addison Cullen's head was leaned against the back of the scratchy couch as she allowed her eyes to flutter closed for a moment as the mental and physical exhaustion started to kick in, she began to wonder how a fun game of baseball turned into a life or death situation. Isabella heavy sigh made Addison's golden eyes re-open as she walked into the living room with her brown eyes trained on her cellphone once again complaining about the lack of calls making the eldest twin want to scream, Bella wasn't the only one worried but the Cullen Twins chose to suffer in silence something she should learn. "Had it ever crossed your mind that maybe Edweirdo is a little bit busy trying to find the tracker and can't pick up the phone" Addison's words were filled with sarcasm making Bella instantly feel stupid, that hadn't crossed her mind because she was too busy worrying. "You should uh eat" Alice added trying to defuse the sudden growing tension but the human ignored her as she sat down on the armchair with another heavy sigh, "they could get hurtit's- not worth it" Addison rolled her eyes for the sixteenth time that day as she pulled her legs into her chest.

"Yes, it is" Bella was taken aback at her words, Addison was always open about her hatred for the human and yet she was saying that Bella was worth the trouble, she honestly thought that maybe the eldest twin was slightly Bipolar. "Look...Edward's changed since he found you and none of us want to look into his eyes or listen to him whine for the next hundred years if he loses you, Addison stared past the human feeling like she was going to be sick at her own words "so I suppose it's worth it, now please shut up and eat something" Bella slowly nodded reaching for some food when Alice suddenly reeled, and Addison quickly jumped to her side. "Alice, what do you see" her voice was calm with not even a crack breaking through making Isabella wonder how often these vision things happen, "the tracker...he just changed course". Addison hastily snapped her fingers at the human motioning towards the notepad on the desk and Bella quickly followed the silent order, setting the notepad and pencil in front of the youngest twin, "where will it take him, Alice". "Mirrors. It's a room of mirrors" her voice was distant as she began drawing at hyper-speed, her eyes fluttering close to see the vision clearly, "how do the visions work? Edward said they weren't always certain" Addison didn't see the need for a quick vision lesson but she humored the human's question.

"She sees the course people are on, while they're on it, and if they change their minds...the visions change as well" Isabella nodded glancing over the pixies shoulder to see the finished drawing "so the course James is on now will lead him to- a ballet studio?" Alice's head snapped towards the confused human with such speed it was a wonder she didn't snap her neck, "you've been here before" Bella nodded pointing at the drawing, "I used to take ballet lessons as a kid, the school had an arch-like that". Addison's eyebrows furrowed confused at why the tracker would go to a ballet studio "was your school here in Phoenix, and do you have any reason to go back now" Bella nodded before speaking "no, I hated the place" her words made Addison and Alice share a confused look trying to figure out the confusing and sudden change in course both of them ignoring Isabella's conversation on the phone.