𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

🎶Simon says put your hands on your hips, Simon says put your hands on your knees

🎶Simon says put your hands on your hips, Simon says put your hands on your knees. 🎶

I quickly turned off my alarm to Megan The Stallion's Simon says and remembered that today was my first day of Forks High. 

I rolled out of my pillow burrito and headed towards the bathroom with the silver speaker I found in my dresser, as I stepped into the bathroom I placed my speaker on the sink and played Barbie Tingz by Nicki Minaj. 

20 minutes later I stepped out,  did my hair with the Shea Butter products that were under the sink and my makeup before going into my room and getting dressed. 

As I was checking my bag, even though it's already packed and organized, I heard a hallway door slam and who I assume was Isabella turn on the shower

Making my way towards the kitchen I placed all my things and coat near the key hook next to the door and began making breakfast.

" Good morning, honey." papa greeted.

" Good morning papa, breakfast is almost ready." I said, smiling back at him. 

Papa smiled before taking a seat at the table, I quickly finished and placed the food into three medium sized plates and handed one to papa, while placing mine down I say across from him.  Sitting down I began to eat.

" Papa I was thinking  about maybe going to the Reservation to see all my old friends." I wondered.

" That's great honey, I know jake would love to see you again after so long, I don't know what your sister did to that boy but he's hiding from her like a shoe under the bed in the dark." Papa joked. 

Laughing along papa and I heard Isabella 's man-ish feet stomping down the stairs with a scowl.

" Good morning bells." papa said.