Chapter 11

Levi blinked his eyes for a bit, gazing around his surroundings using his eyes only. Erwin, Mike, and Hange are with him but they're not Erwin's office anymore. By just a glance, they concluded that they were in some sort of hospice based on the people that passed them by who wore either white coats or white uniforms and white caps. However, they also seemed to notice the green flak jacket most individuals wear while others wore the normal kind of clothing which raised a questionable eyebrow.

Levi turned around only to find a man and a woman, both have raven black hair as the man has a red and white fan-like crest proudly shown on the back of his green flak jacket, looking over a room through an interior glass window. A worried expression on the woman's face as the woman in question has her hand on the glass window. The man beside her held her close, his face stoic but there was a hint of worry in his onyx eyes.

The others soon followed in what they assumed was a married couple. Usually, Levi wouldn't pay any mind to those two but that is when his grey orbs caught a familiar butterfly hairpin on the woman's half-bun. If anything, the woman looked similar to Sunako. Speaking of the petite, raven-haired woman, where was she?

"She'll be okay, right?" The woman asked her husband, her eyes focused on the other side of the glass. They could hear the anxiousness coming from the woman's tone.

"She'll be fine. After all, if it wasn't for Lady Tsunade coming back to Konoha, Sunako would not have made it." The man said, reassuring his wife.

"Despite our clans being at war a long time ago, I consider Lady Tsunade a dear friend of mine." The woman stated.

Their conversation raised some eyebrows. They never heard of a place called 'Konoha' before. Clans at war a long time ago? What do they mean that Sunako wouldn't make it had it not for Lady Tsunade?

Curious, they peeked towards the glass window only for them to be surprised at the sight, their eyes expanded a bit. On the other side of the glass window was a baby, surrounded by a green-like aura around the body. With the baby was another woman whom they assumed was Lady Tsunade, her hand hovering above the baby's body.

'That baby... was Sunako?' Levi thought, frowning. His grey orbs looking at the state of his second-in-command body when she was only a baby. He then glanced at the man and woman looking over the baby and concluded that they're Sunako's biological parents.

'So these are Sunako's memories.' Erwin thought. They then heard footsteps coming this way, turning their head to see another woman with bluish-dark hair wearing a white gown, a doctor, approaching.

"Uchiha-San, may I speak with you both? It's about your daughter." She asked.

Both parents turn their attention from their baby to the doctor before, pausing for a moment before nodding. The others listened closely to what the doctor has to say to them. They were quite confused as to why Sunako was surrounded by a green-like aura.

"Apparently, there were some complications during Rukia-san's labor which made your daughter born 1 month early from the expected date. As you know, it was a very crucial time in pregnancy, especially for the baby's internal development. Due to complications of your daughter's birth, your daughter's chakra pathways were still underdeveloped and very fragile that she may not handle the large amount of chakra in her pathways. We're very fortunate that Lady Tsunade returned to the village to regulate your daughter's chakra pathways, otherwise, she would be at a higher risk." The doctor explained.

Erwin furrowed his brows thoughtfully. From what he could understand, if it hadn't been this Lady Tsunade, then Sunako's life would be at risk and may not have survived had Lady Tsunade didn't regulate this, what she called 'chakra pathways'. It made him question even more so. What are chakra and chakra pathways anyway?