TWENTY FIVE

⚠️Small smut⚠️

TWENTY FIVE: FAMILIAR SCENT

Harry took classes from Niall to ride Aurora this evening. Niall was complaining to Harry that why he is praising Aurora instead of him. The Gypsy Vanner was full of joy when she was beside her owner, she gets many treats from the curly creature.

"Why didn't you come to my chamber at noon?" Niall asked as they both walked away from the stables after letting Aurora inside "I saw Louis going out"

"Umm I am pretty scared actually" Harry murmured staying close with Niall.

"Why?" Niall was worried, he wrapped an arm around his friend "What happened?"

"The Duke, Rowan. I am kinda scared to walk around alone after that incident" Harry said sighing "He is scary"

"You should not scared of him, Harry. We did told you to stay away from them it does not mean you have to be scared of them" Niall exclaimed "You are the Luna, officially or not. And no wolf in Louis's land should be scared"

"I know I just..." Harry sighed "I don't want anymore scene like that, thats it"

Niall nodded in understanding as they both walked inside the living room. It was getting dark outside, it is almost dinner time.

"We are having dinner without the nobles. Only us and the families, not even Louis, Liam and Zayn" Niall said smiling

"Yeah, he told me he will get late" Harry replied.

The dinner was nice, chats and laughs were filled in the balcony of livingroom. Whines and cries of complaints were there which only made Harry happy. He was thinking about Amethyst, how happy he is here and he would not stop thanking whoever is doing this.

Harry was back to his chamber, hands on balustrade of the balcony, admiring the night at Doncaster. Small cool wind was swiping against his skin making him smile at the sky. He crossed his arms and leaned forward to the balustrade, he looked down at the garden. Three soldiers were sitting on the bench right down at the balcony, they were talking and laughing quietly. Harry smiled at them, they are securing the castle without being tired.

He tilted his head when he got a whip of scent from his Alpha and the doors were suddenly opened. Soon he was wrapped inside warm strong arms making him more secure than he is. He leaned against his Alpha who greeted him with a kiss on his neck and breathed in his scent gland.

"Did you eat something?" Harry asked turning around in the Alpha's arms facing him.

"I did, mash potatoes and roasted vegetables" Louis said tucking some strands of curls behind the pale ear and murmured "You seem very contented and relaxed"