(10)

Swearing, Gore and Blood, slight sexual talk Warning

I sigh heavily, as Eret leaves the room leaving myself and the dream team all sitting among each other. We gaze at different directions before Sapnap spoke.

"So what was that-" Dream cuffed Sapnap at the back of his head. He snarled "What was that for you, prick" He said nothing facing forward. I couldn't go anywhere. Dream nods to george and Sapnap for them to leave. Sapnap tried to protest but George simply shoved him in the upper back towards the backdoor to outside. As the door shut behind them, Dream faced me. He shifted his hands before speaking

"It'll get better" He said in a weirdly soft tone, he sounded like he was choking the words out, I shoot my head up to face him.

"Thanks?" He sighed.

"Brothers are hard work, that's for sure" He chuckled slightly at his own words. Why was he making an effort?

"What would you know?!" I stood up from my chair and hissed. I scrunch my hand into a tight ball.

"I don't I'm just s-" I cut him off immediately

"Exactly, you know nothing!" I breathe out a shaky breath. "You have no idea what its like to have a brother betray you before your own very eyes! You have no idea what its like to be alone for most of your life! You have no idea what I've had to go through just to survive" My eyes blur with tears. I begin to shake slightly, analysing my shaking hands that I quickly shove in my pockets. He stood there, motionless and unmoving. I sway slightly, awaiting his response. To my dismay, he stepped forward holding my shoulder. My eyes widen, my brain intoxicated with former memories.

"For f*cks sake don't touch me!" I shove his hand off my shoulder and I limp to the corner of the room , behind the large leather chair. He stumbled back in surprise, glancing at me with softened eyes from behind the mask. He sighed glancing at my shaking figure. I stare at him with worry glazing my eyes. In that moment, I quickly fling myself into his arms, embracing him to a hug. He flinched for a moment before hugging back. I don't know why I hugged him. Why would I? He's the enemy. I ignore my thoughts and hug tighter, my tears flowing onto his green hood. My short frame hugs his waist, while he hugged me from under my arms. He smiled, feeling a sense of happiness and calm. 

"It may seem bad now, But Will end well. Trust me on that" He whispered in my ear. I smile for the first time in a long time. A real smile. 

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IDK WHAT TO SAY,

Yeah, Ik short chapter :/ But I'll do two chapters tonight (This one and another) Cause I feel bad. And all the feelings have been poured out :) Enjoy the rest of your day/afternoons/nights/mornings/ etc.

490 Words ::)

-Rex