6.

After keeping the lady company, Donghee was first to rush out of the suffocating room

After keeping the lady company, Donghee was first to rush out of the suffocating room. Yuri immediately followed the younger.

"Donghee, hey, is everything okay?" Yuri gently held onto Donghee's shoulder.
"Oh uhm yea..I just uh..overreacted?" Donghee replied.

There was a faint and bitter smile that plastered itself onto Donghee's lips. Yuri quickly understood that Donghee didn't want to open up, and so she respected the boundaries.

"Well, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always here to talk." Yuri smiled. "But anyway, I actually have another patient to get to and I'm aware you have an assignment to do." Yuri pat Donghee's shoulders before walking away in a rush.

Donghee turned away and tried to find her way back to Miss Song's office. "Oh Miss Song, I  thought you were busy?" Donghee closed the door and took a seat on the mini couch.
"The patient..there was a drop of blood pressure and they had a stroke and..yea.." From what Donghee knew, Miss Song was one of the most understanding people you could ever meet. She had a very soft personality and was very easy to approach.

"I'm sorry.." Donghee replied.
"No, it's okay. That's the life of a surgical nurse." Miss Song shook her head, pushing her glasses on her nose bridge and turning back to her laptop.

"Oh and Donghee, Jihyeon wishes to see you today. She specifically chose you to keep her company." Miss Song informed the younger. Miss Song looked up from her laptop to see Donghee nodding her head.

"Did she say what time?" Donghee asked.
"No, she just wants to see you sometime before her dinner time." Miss Song replied.

. . .

Donghee was allowed time to wander around the hospital. Donghee had completed a section of her assignment and so Miss Song allowed her free time to wander.

Donghee walked down the cream painted hallways with grey speckled flooring. Her eyes looked around to all the paintings that added colour and the ads that were against smoking.

Donghee began to take notice at the amount of people that were seated outside hospital rooms, or the amount of staff that rushed from one room to another.

"Oh are you perhaps Donghee? The placement worker?" A random male approached Donghee.
"Yes that's me, do I know you?" Donghee took a small step back from the male. Even though he was dressed in a nurse uniform, Donghee couldn't be sure he was one.

"Uhm well you don't but uhm I was just with Miss Nam and she requests to see you now. I wasn't sure if you were Donghee so I just had to ask." The male bowed formally to Donghee before looking back up at her with a warm smile. "I must get going, I'm sure you know where her room is located." With that, the unknown male left Donghee alone.

Donghee was aware that she was on the same floor that Miss Nam's room was on. Donghee walked down the corridor and towards Miss Nam's room. When the female reached the outside of her room, she took in a deep breath and prepared herself for anything to come.

Donghee slid the door open and saw Miss Nam lying down while looking up at the ceiling. "You requested me, Miss Nam?" Donghee walked into the room and closed the door. She walked over to the elder's bed, standing a meter away from it.

"Your father, he's in Neocity." Donghee sighed quietly.
"Miss, I'd prefer if we don't-"
"I hate your family. I hate your family and I naturally hate you." Miss Nam said. Donghee didn't know what she expected from the older, but it surely wasn't that.

"Miss, I don't know what you mean."
"Your family are a disgrace in my eyes. You all are disrespectful and-"
"I would appreciate it if you didn't talk about my family like that." Donghee cut the older off.

As much as Donghee also hated her family, no one was allowed to bad mouth them. Even if she hated her father with a burning passion, no one could talk about him like that. Donghee felt like her blood was boiling. Her hands sat clenched in her jacket pockets and her jaw was also clenched. Jihyeon was aware of Donghee's eyes glaring at her, but she didn't mind it.

"Your family, are full of monsters."
"How dare you-" Donghee was cut off by a sudden object flying at her direction. Donghee shrieked, pulling herself downwards to the ground.

"No one in your family deserves anything!!" Miss Nam reached for another close object, throwing it immediately at Donghee.

A nurse who walked by the room heard Donghee's shriek and a thud on the ground. The nurse opened the door, immediately alarmed by what she saw. The pulled out their walkie talkie, immediately speaking into it.

"Code grey, room 219." The nurse rushed to Miss Nam's side. "Miss please, calm down." The nurse spoke gently.

"YOUR FAMILY DESERVES A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL!!" She yelled, frantically pointing fingers at Donghee. Running into the room were multiple staff members.

"Miss, we're going to need you to step outside." Five more people had walked into the room. Donghee shot up to her feet and walked outside.

Donghee's heart was racing with fear, her hands were shaking and she didn't know where to focus her eyes.

"Donghee!" Miss Song ran towards Donghee. Immediately, she wrapped her arms around Donghee's smaller figure, "I'm glad you're okay. Did she hurt you at all?" Miss Song pulled away from the hug, looking at Donghee's eyes with absolute worry.

"Yea yea..I'm uh..I'm okay. What- what was that? Code grey?" Donghee asked. The younger looked from Miss Song's worried expression to the shut door of room 219.

"Code grey is when someone is being verbally or physically aggressive. That can be a patient, visitor, staff - anyone. If she had a weapon, it would've been code silver." Miss Song pat Donghee's shoulder lightly.

"What do you do during code grey?" Donghee asked.
"Multiple staff will come in. The team would have pre-designated roles when it comes to these kind of codes. They will try to be as gentle as possible and make her stay still and they'll sedate her." Miss Song explained. The elder noticed Donghee's heavy expression.

She brought her hand from the younger's shoulder up to her head, softly carressing it in a downwards motion.

"It's okay, she'll be taken care of with post sedative care. As for you, no more visiting Miss Nam without company. I'll make sure to have Yuri with you whenever you visit."

damn😐

damn😐