Chapter 18: Season 1, Chapter 10

Disclaimer.

I don't own High School DxD, or any of the other copy right stuff that may be included in this story.

I don't make any money off of it and only write this for my own enjoyment.

If criticism of religion bothers you, please don't read this story. Also, why are you reading DxD, a story which makes heroes out of devils, if criticism of religion bothers you?

The train that traveled between the Underworld and Earth was a marvel of devil ingenuity and engineering. It was a designed specifically to quickly and safely transport a large number of devils across the dimensional gap and into the human world. While it is true that a powerful individual could travel through the dimensional gap on their own, the risk of getting lost and dying dissuaded all but the most desperate individuals from doing so.

Thus, in this day and age most devils used the train. Like most international transportation hubs in the human world, travel to and from Earth was tightly regulated and controlled. The train arrived and departed on a schedule; travelers required passports, visas, and one could expect to submit to a mandatory customs search for dangerous artifacts. It was a lengthy and cumbersome process that Sona normally avoided by traveling with Rias, who's family let her use their own private train whenever she wanted. In this instance, Sona and her peerage would be traveling to the Underworld without Rias; there was also the additional complication that she would have to declare Ambrose's fertility enhancers through customs. Rather than deal with the hassle that traveling publicly would entail, Sona knew someone who could arrange for private transportation so that she and her peerage could bypass the usual customs inspection.

"So-tan!" Serafall Leviathan cheered excitedly as Sona's train arrived in the Underworld. "So-tan!"

Despite her childish antics, Sona couldn't help but smile at her Onee-sama's enthusiasm. The last time she saw Serafall Leviathan in person was in the future, where the war that would ravage both worlds weighed heavily on her. Seeing Serafall bright and cheerful once again was like a soothing balm on Sona's heart. "Though I wish she would have waited until I got off the train before making a spectacle."

As Sona and her peerage disembarked the train, Serafall rushed to embrace her with one of her patented hugs, to which Sona eagerly returned.

"Something wrong?" Sona curiously asked, noticing that her sister stiffened in shock.

"No, it's just..." Serafall uncertainly trailed off, "You usually don't hug back when we're in public..."

"Let's just say I've missed you, Onee-sama." Sona simply replied and the pair of sisters shared a smile. "I also come bearing gifts."

Sona turned and gestured to her peerage who were presently unloading a large number of boxes on the platform.

"All of these are procreation enhancers?" Serafall questioned in surprise.

"Not all of them. There are 33 vials of the procreation enhancers; however, the majority of the boxes are a gift for you from my fiance." Sona replied with a smile, hoping Ambrose's overture would help win her sister over.

Curiously, Serafall opened one of the boxes and let out a loud girlish shriek when she saw what was inside.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Look at this, look at all of this Magical Milky Girl Spiral Merchandise!" Serafall excitedly squealed as she began rushing through all the boxes. "There's Manga! And it's a first edition printing as well! And look, there's a complete anime collection with the collector's edition artwork! Oh, there's even the newest season! And complete collection of the limited edition Drama CD's! Oh Maō, look at all these figurines that are still in their boxes! There's even the 8th custom outfit variation. That's my favorite, they only made 100 of them! Oh, and there's posters and there's…"