My Savior

A pounding pain in my head makes me wake up. I slowly open my eyes, but my sight is still blurred. I blink a few times and see the side of a road flying by me. I slowly turn my head to see where I am.

I'm in some sort of vehicle and I'm sitting in the passenger seat. I turn to look at the driver.

"Careful. Don't hurt your head anymore than it is," a calming yet chilling voice says.

"Where am I?" I mumble, still trying to clear my vision to see the mysterious person.

"Your in my car, on your ride home," he answers.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"A person you can trust," he says, "We're here," I see the familiar form of my house as he pulls into my driveway. I hear his door open and close and the next minute mine opening.

Strong arms sneak under my back and legs, making me shiver. He picks me up and carries my to the front door. My vision is still blurry, so I can't make out my savior's face.

"Hello? Who is- Oh my god! Come in!"my mom answers the door. I'm carried up the stairs and I hear my mom rush to the bathroom saying something about a wet rag. A delicious smell fills my nose and I realize it was coming from him. Amazing cologne.

Suddenly I was lowered down into my bed and covers were pulled over me. Gentle fingers brushed against my face as he tucked my brown locks behind my ear. Fireworks explode through my skin where he touched me.

I blinked rapidly trying to see and it worked for split second. A familiar jaw line and chocolate town hair came into view. I blinked once more and icy blue eyes stared right back at mine.

"Jared?" I ask just before my vision went black again and I slipped into sleep.

*************************************
Bright sunshine flittered through my sliding glass window, waking me up. My headache was mostly gone but there was still a dull ache in the back of my head.

Something wet was lying on my forehead. I reached my right hand up to find out what it was. I pulled a luke warm cloth off of my forehead and looked around. I was in my room, lying in my bed. How did I get here?

I slowly sit up, bringing my legs over the side of my bed. I get dizzy for a second, but it soon goes away. My vision is fully back now, but my memory is not.

All I can remember is being at Aaron's party. I stand up slowly, trying to control my dizziness, and walk over to my sliding glass window. I have a 5 feet long and 10 feet wide, half circle balcony that I can walk out on to.

About 2 feet away from the edge of mine is an exact replica sticking out from my next door neighbor's house. The curtains start to move and the least expected person is standing there.

Jared takes his time pulling his curtains to the side, not noticing me yet. His muscles ripple as he stretches and his 6 pack is clearly visible through his tight white tank-top shirt. My heart is thudding at about 1000 miles per hour betraying me. Suddenly he looks my way.

I quickly move out of view, but not before I had the chance to see him smirking. This is unacceptable! Malia Archer is not aloud to look weak in the enemies eyes!

I take a deep breath and put a fake smile on my face. I slowly walk into his prying view and move to close the curtains.

Movement in the corner of my eye catches my attention. I take a quick glance to see that Jared is writing something down on a piece of paper. I roll my eyes and continue to close the curtains.

He turns around and places the piece of paper not the window. I stop to read it.

U look sexy in that ;)

I look down to find that I'm still wearing the dress from last night. Oh no he didn't! I give him a sarcastic smile and the only finger that matters. His jaw dropped and I wish I had a picture of his face. I close the curtains all the way so he can't see me at all.

I look back down at the dress and last nights memories come flooding back.

Wait, did Jared literally carry me back into my house and tuck me into bed?! He saved me from that drunk? And drove me home?!

I start to feel dizzy again and reach for the edge of my desk that turns out to be on the other side of the room. I fall to the floor,e making a loud thump.

"Malia?! Are you okay?" My mom basically screams as she runs into my room.

"I'm okay," I say, lifting myself off the ground.

"Are you sure? Did you hit your head?"she keeps asking.

"Mom! I'm fine," I try to calm her.

"Okay. I'm just worried about you. You didn't look so good coming home last night," she added." And that boy was so nice. I told him he could come over anytime."

"YOU DID WHAT? Mom he's a jerk! I never want to talk to him again," I tell her. She stares at me shocked.

"But sweetie, he basically saved you from that drunk," She reasons.

"He told you about that?!" I ask, horrified.

"Yes," She declared.

"I'm going to kill him," I mumble under my breath.

"What was that?" My mom inquires.

"Nothing. I said nothing," I say, trying my best to not make a fist.

"Well, get changed and come down stairs to eat. I have to go to work and make up the days I missed," She says, while starting to walk down stairs.

"Okay. See you later!" I call after her.

"Bye!" I here her say as the door closes. I change into some short shorts and a lose tank-top. I go to the upstairs bathroom that I basically call mine cause I'm the only person who uses it.

My mom's room is down stairs along with her bathroom. It's just us living here, cause my older brother is 25 and has his own family already.

I walk down stairs and turn on the TV. I make myself a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I sit down and start to watch an episode of The Big Bang Theory.

*************************************
I set the remote down as I turn off the TV. I've been watching The Big Bang Theory for about 3 hours straight.

Knock! Knock!

Who the hell is that? I walk over to the door and look through the peephole. Black. Whoever is behind this door wants it to be a surprise. And it was.