ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴠᴀᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

⊱ ─── {.⋅ 3rd Person's POV⋅.} ─── ⊰

The girls gathered on JYP's Conference room of course along with the managers and the bodyguards.

"Why are we here again?" Momo asked impatiently

"I don't know it's either PD-nim has something to announce or we're in trouble. Momo-yah did you eat at a restaurant without paying again?"
Nayeon asked the racoon, making her hit the older on the shoulder.

"I'm pretty sure that if anyone who's forgetful here it would be you...grandma"
You whispered. Making your way to the side, you pulled the chair and you were about to sit.

Letting the weight of your body go, you were shocled when you fell down on the floor. A sting sensation on your rear.

Only to look up and find the bunny girl beside you trying to contain her laughter. Her other hand covering her mouth and the other holding the chair that you were supposed to sit on.

"Why you-" You scrambled up as the door opened. There walked JYP.

"Good morning everyone" He said before sitting at the end of the table.

"Good Morning PD-nim!" Everyone replied .

"Now you're probably wondering why I called you here...and no none of you is in trouble." He mused making everyone sigh in relief. Including yourself, not knowing why.

"A reward for your hard work, everyone will be spending a week at Jeju Island"
He declared making everyone cheer

"When will we leave PD-nim? Later?!"
Dahyun excitedly asked.

"Calm down Dahyun-ah, your flight is scheduled for tomorrow morning. Also, don't post it on the net. Take a break from the media." He stood up before going out. "Now that that's settled, I'll explain the details to your manager later. Bye for now girls"

"Wahhh we're going on a vacation!" Sana said, a huge grin on her face. Everyone was smiling and it made you smile too.

Although you were a bit saddened that he didn't mention if you were coming with them. After all, a nice break from work would be nice

"Let's go home and pack! Y'all are slow in the mornings" Jeongyeon pointed out, making the others glare at the ostrich.

All of you waited for Sadness noona as she followed JYP for the tickets. The girls were talking among themselves, planning on what to do on the island.

While you stayed quiet, thinking about the amount of paper work your boss will give you without your guarding duties.

Noticing your silence, a certain bunny girl watched you as your face scrunched up thinking of the overnight shifts that you were about to go through.

'What's on your mind? She thought

"Alright Girls and one boy let's go!"
Kim Nayeon entered the room, seemingly holding passports with a rectangular paper in it.

"I'll be handing it to you and please do not lose it" She said before handing them their passports and tickets while you dozed off.