26 | Reunite

Run he said.

Yes, you did run.

"Inumaki-senpai!"

But the second year never said he'll find you. All you did is follow his orders and only a few minutes later, he was holding your arm and dragging you.

Your eyes widen.

Everything happened so fast— the two of you were just peacefully walking around the forest while also being wary of the Kyoto student. You and inumaki even made small talk and even though it felt like a one-sided conversation, you still appreciate the effort.

You were talking about how cool fushiguro's shikigami's are and suddenly, your rambling is suddenly stopped when an unknown curse―you assume it was― appeared. It spoke in a dialect that you didn't understood. It's figure was buff and missing an.. arm?

It also had branches in place of it's two eyes.

Before you knew it, Inumaki was using his technique to make you run away. You hesitated a bit, not wanting to leave him alone, but nonetheless followed since you technically didn't have a choice.

Back to the present..

Behind the two of you is, of course, the large cursed spirit you had seen earlier. It's now angry and you can tell by the way it chased and attacked you both.

Inumaki is surprisingly quick on his feet. You're afraid you might trip if you couldn't keep up.

"Wow senpai! You're so fast!"

"Sujiko!" he shouts, as if asking you to please focus on getting away from this curse!

Soon enough, the two of you ended up running on top of a roof. The curse seemed to be forming a large wall made out of roots and barks of wood.

"Inumaki-senpai?!"

From the ground below, Fushiguro's eyes widen as he sees the figure trailing behind the second year.

"L/N!" he calls, the relief evident in his tone. Kamo spares the teen a glance.

You smile, "Fushiguro!"

Your eyes is focused on him and kamo. Were they fighting before you and Inumaki got there?

Well, that doesn't matter for now.

"Run away!"

"Why is there a cursed spirit at the college? And who made that screen?"

'Screen..?' you look up. Ah, you didn't notice that..

You awkwardly stood in between Kamo and Fushiguro, looking slightly less filthy than earlier. Fushiguro did his best to make sure you still looked presentable by wiping off the excess blood from your face using the hem of his gakuran.

It's a sweet gesture, but Kamo found it weird that Fushiguro's being oddly calm about it. He was even scolding you for getting dirty and not questioning who's blood is it that was on your face.

Inumaki, however, is worried if you're still able to move after all that running and eating you did.

"Probably a curse user on the same team as that spirit." Fushiguro kept his eyes on the spirit.

"Do you know something?"

"I think that's a high-grade that has attacked Gojo-sensei before." is fushiguro's response.

You scrunch your nose, "Scary."

He nods, agreeing with you, "Looks like what's in the report, too."

"You really can tell even with that guy's drawing, huh.."

"Tuna mayo." inumaki raises his hand with only his pinky finger and thumb poking out, as if he was signing something.

"You're right. We should give Gojo-sensei a call."

You and Kamo sweatdrop.

"Wait.. A second." the third year from kyoto continues, "Do you understand what he means?"

"Does that even matter right now?" Fushiguro ask, his phone now ringing, "The enemy might be able to use an expanded teritory."

"We should keep our distance and retreat to where Gojo-sensei.."

"...Is"

Your eyes widen.

What were you four thinking? No spirit would wait until Fushiguro finishes making a call with Gojo.

That's a death wish.

?!;!?!;??;!?!?!?!

YA'LL 😭😭😭

5K is a big number.. 😳😳

i'm happy that everyone's enjoying this fic so far. your comments always makes me smile, laugh, and vv excited to write !! :D

i wish you all have a good day/afternoon/evening. please stay safe wherever you are <3