8.

*A/N
Please do keep in mind that Jimin and Tae both are 19 and Jungkook is like 25 or 26 right? So the physical appearance is quite different. So you can imagine Tae and Jimin to be of the blood, sweat and tears era, while Jeon Jungkook is of the present era and may be one or 2 years later. So just imagine how tall and bulky he is, compared to these 19 years old boys.*

__________________________________

"He was always so rude." The teacher said and Jungkook sighed, again.

This was the nth time someone had said this about Jimin. The teachers and old students from this school, all had the same thing to say. This school was all what Jungkook had expected Jimin's school to be. A well known and disciplined institute, with elite and rich kids like Jimin. Hovever, Jimin joined this school in 3rd standard. Before 3rd, Jimin went to an ordinary, in fact, a quite cheap school, where the teachers just had the same opinion about him. He wasn't bragging about any money obviously, but he was still always pissed, angry and arrogant. He even cursed many times, even after being just a kid.

Jungkook just sighed and thanks the last teacher before leaving. He pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. Everyone had just the same thing to say about Jimin,

"He was always so rude."

"He was so spoilt and arrogant."

"He even slapped me once."

"He used to bully anyone he had a chance to."

"I was a victim. He used to bully me for not being as rich as him. "

All of these showed how arrogant and Jimin has been since birth. Jungkook was tired listening to all these answers. He had a list of students left , about 2 or 3 of them, but he doubted he would get any different answers. Still, he was ready to give it a try. There were still some questions unanswered after all.

__________________________________

Jungkook parked his car near the house, which supposedly belonged to Jimin's classmate. This was a girl named Jessie, and according to the other teachers and classmates, had been in the same class as Jimin, all her life.

_________________________________

"Well, Park Jimin..." Jessie said, with a mischievous smile on her glossy lips, looking at her drying nail paint.

"Tell me why do you wanna know about him?" She asked with a dirty smirk, in a seductive tone, which Jungkook found disgusting. Jungkook could see some pictures on the wall, where Jessie was with her boyfriend supposedly, but the way she was looking at Jungkook from top to bottom, cheking him out shamelessly, he knew she won't think twice before pouncing on him.

"Because he is my husband." Jungkook said with his signature straight face.

Jessie's eyes widened in amusement and then she snickered.
"Husband ? Wow. Isn't he too young for a husband though? Like 19 is not an age to get married. And who would marry that arrogant basta-"

"Just tell me," Jungkook interrupted her, with a warning look in his eyes, " What you know about him. Everything you know about him."

Jessie just rolled her eyes and crossed her legs before sighing.

"Well... Park Jimin joined our school in 3rd standard. He was a kid back then, just like us. But always had this... this scary frown on his face, like he'll murder you, if you come near him."

Jungkook snickered silently, remembering the frown, Jimin still possesses, just the same.

"So we all were scared to even approach him. Even the teachers were. Whenever the teachers asked him a question or tried to get him involved, he used to snap at them and tell them to shut the fuck up. The teachers couldn't even say anything, because his parents kind of owned the school, they gave the biggest donations you know. So the principle asked them to always keep quiet. Years passed and we realised, that it's better to stay as much aways from him, as possible. Like even if you asked him for borrowing a pencil, he would snap at you and say, "Why? Your parents don't have money to get you one?" That was Park Jimin." Jessie said and snickered at the memory.