Anger

This chapter is dedicated to @bradleysbutterflies . Thank you for following me and supporting me.       

                              "How dare you give her the wrong idea?"

Silence fell upon them. No one dared to speak a word because of the thick tension in the air.

Shawn was first to speak or more like shout, "What in the world do you mean that you like her? And how dare you to think of her in that way, you idiot?"

Then everything happened in the blink of an eye, Shawn sprinted to the bed and grabbed Beckham by his collar, and soon his fist connected with the dark-haired boy's face.

Rose opened her mouth to tell him to stop but nothing came out because of her shock. How did this even happen? Did she do anything to lead him on?

Ethan soon held Shawn from Beckham while the poor boy crawled away from his grasp.

"Yes, I like Rose," he spat out. Rose asked him confusedly, "Since when?"

"When you first came here," Beck answered. Rose tried to speak but Ethan beat her to it, "then why you were in oppose to letting her stay?"

"Because I got jealous," Beck answered shrugging. Shawn glared at him while Rose and Ethan stared at him in shock.

"Of who?" Shawn shouted.

Beckham looked at Rose and then at Shawn, then Ethan," Of Rick and you." he pointed at Shawn.

Rose choked on her saliva and she couldn't form a word out of shock. Rick and Shawn were her best friends, more like family. She never thought of them like in that way.

Shawn was going to hit him again but Ethan held him back.

"Calm down, Shawn," Ethan begged.

"How? How are you telling me to calm down when this jerk told something like this?" Shawn shouted. He pushed Ethan and again punched Beckham.

"You didn't like her staying here at first place, then when she helped you saving your poor life out of nowhere you tell that you like her," another punch,

" then you tried to mess up our friendship telling this." another punch. "How dare you? You insane idiot," Another punch.

Rose didn't know when she started crying but she understood when she called Shawn's name. it came out more like a sobbing whisper.

Shawn looked at her for a second then continued to punch him, "Look what you have done, you made her cry and still you think you like her?" He spat and was about to punch again but suddenly a pair of strong arms took him away from Beckham.

"Shawn, calm down," Rick said. Ethan brought him here. Ethan went to Rose and hugged her tightly while she continued to sob.

"No, Rick. Don't tell me to calm down. Do you know what this moron told Rose?" Shawn told gritting his teeth while pointing at Beckham.

"I know," Rick said slowly. Shawn glared at Rick then asked him," How are you not telling anything, huh?" He asked in shock but through gritted teeth.

"Violence is not an answer. Look what you have done, Shawn," Rick spoke slowly, he knew very well the do's and dont's when Shawn was angry. Shawn was the kind of person who never got angry easily unless it was that serious.

Shawn looked at the bloody face of Beckham and then the rest of the group. When they came here he had no idea. He took a last glance at Rose who was still sobbing, before storming out of the tent.

Soon Gally spoke, "Now what are you going to do, Rick? I told you earlier keeping this girl here won't be a good idea. Look now what has happened. All because of this girl."

Alex barged in, "No. Gally, Rose has nothing to do with it. And let's not forget because Rose helped, you are still seeing him here." 

"Yeah, she helped him just to get killed by his own people," Gally scoffed.

"Now what are you going to do with Shawn?" Percy asked slowly,"Since he has broken the rules."

Hamilton said, "We should punish him more than what we generally do, because this time he hit a sick person," Some of them nodded. Some of them didn't want to get Shawn punished. Soon they were chattering and bickering among themselves.

 Rick coughed to draw attention and said," Let's see that tomorrow morning. Because we don't know where Shawn has gone. Murphy, Berny take care of Beckham first." He spoke pointing to Beck.

" We will discuss what to do once Shawn has returned. Now return to your tents. We must discuss what to do with him but not now. Today has been a hard day." Rick spoke and then slowly left the tent after glancing at Rose and Ethan.

"Take care of her," he said to Ethan who nodded.

Rose could sense his sadness in his eyes and something else. What was it? Fear? Why? What was going to happen to Shawn? Where was Shawn? She could feel her tears falling again. She couldn't help feeling guilty about what happened.

A/N: So, who do you think is perfect for Rose? Let me know your opinion. 

Comment

Vote

Share.

Thank you