CONFRONT

They all sat in the awkward atmosphere at Taehyung's lobby part 2, with a half sleepy Taehyung and scared Jungkook.

Everyone was kinda shook

Everyone was kinda shook. Taehyung was shocked to see the richest billionaires sitting at his sofa along with the CEO of the most successful company.

The heir of the M.Y. corporation, also known as the popular rapper Augst D aka Jimin's crush, sitting with The heir of Jeon corporation accompanying them.

Lol. What a crazy day.

"Would you like to explain what's going on"

Everyone was ready to look at Jungkook to wait for his reply but they were shocked seeing Taehyung being the one, Ms. Jeon asked the question from.

"Uh.... I...... He..... We......"

He stumbled trying to find the appropriate words. Or what else should he say?

'Oh sorry ms. Jeon. Me and your son have just made out quite a few times before and my parents think he is my boyfriend and like... Yeah. Oh and He's a good kisser?'

And seriously. Fate is a bitch.

"Taebear!!"

'I atleast will be in coma for few days if I jumped from the roof.'

He and Jungkook visibly gulped and looked at each other. Taehyung excused himself and stood up, walking towards the main door.

He opened it and was immediately pulled in in a bone crashing hug. He hesitantly hugged Ms. Kim back before the married couple entered the house.

"I just couldn't get ahold of myself after finding out about your boyfriend and like I was CRAVING to meet his fam- oh"

She stopped talking when she saw another married couple sitting in the lobby, their attire was itself enough to tell them about their richness.

"Yo- wait.......Aera?" -Ms. Kim

"how did you know my real Name?" -Ms. Jeon

"Babe. It's me! Kim Areum!"

"OMG"

(left one is Ms

(left one is Ms. Kim right is Ms. Jeon)

The women squealed before hugging each other tightly, completely abandoning their husbands.

"Omg!! You managed to marry a rich dude gurll"

"Have you seen the balloon he's growing in his belly. But HEY!! you got some fit hubby!! Wow"

"He only has a fit body. Omg don't let me even get started with the high amount of scarcity on his head"

The girls, old friends to get it straight, continued blabbering and updating each other about their current lives.

"It's ok. I know it hurts"

Mr. Jeon said, rubbing Mr. Kim's back in a comforting manner who had the same expression, Jimin had few days ago.  :,)

Taekook, Namjoon and Yoongi just sat there. Trying to get themselves back to reality. A moment ago they were in a life death situation and now they're having a reunion.

"You guys go to Taehyung's room. We have some important discussion to do"

The trio nodded and skipped their way to Taehyung's room before getting back in that awkward silence.

"we'll just go then. I have some Jimin to see"

"yeah"

They nodded as Namjoon and Yoongi left the place. Taehyung kept staring at his feet while Jungkook stared at nothing in particular.

"H-how are you feeling now"

"Better.. Thanks for taking care of me"

"No problem."

And the awkwardness returned. Taehyung asked Jungkook if he'd like to play Overwatch to which he complied.

To get it short, they game lasted for 4 hours straight. Taehyung was all over Jungkook, trying to distract Him from winning while keeping his attention on the screen.

"no no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I lost againn"

Taehyung whined making Jungkook giggle. Before he could start a febate, accusing Jungkook on his non-existing cheating, they heard their parents call them from downstairs.

They gulped before exiting the room, walking towards the dining room.

"Sit"

Ms. Jeon ordered as both the males sat on the chair in front of the serious women while their Fathers were cooking in the kitchen.

"So we've discussed about your..... Situation and came up with a solution"

Ms. Kim said making them clentch their fists in fear.

"You like Taehyung. Right?"

She asked Jungkook as Taehyung's eyes widened hearing the almost immidiate 'yes' from him.

"And you like Jungkook too?"

"Y-yes"

"Then it's final. Jungkook, break up with that girl. We can be a family!!"

Ms. Kim clapped her hands excitedly and hugged her best friend who chuckled in return.

Jungkook nodded and looked at Taehyung, giving him a small smile only for his mother to pinch his biceps.

"Ouch!!"

"Ask him properly coconut head."

"Oh... Uhum. Taehyung, be my boyfrien-"

"Omg your soo boring! Just like your father! Arrange a proper date later and then ask him! Oof"

"Fine"

Jungkook replied to his mother,  blush creeping on his cheeks out of embarrassment, only for Taehyung to kiss them in assurance.

💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖