Arc 3.20 Xiao Yao

Walking in the deserted streets of old, the group of the Old Bandit felt cold for unknown reasons.

The group looked around with their handheld flashlights for any sign of exit or hidden passage on the walls or houses around them.

They had searched for a long time, half past two in the afternoon, but still, they got nothing from this venture. 

Looking back to where they came from, they had not walked far from their agreed gathering spot.

"Old Bai, this City is so large. It would take time for us to look around here, we might spend days just to circle the whole area."

Though they had only surveyed a small area, the bandits were already sweating so much. Some were already leaning on the walls and some directly sitting on the floor to rest.

"It's what we could only do. If we give up, we will be leaving here with empty hands." Old Bai said.

"But Old Bai, are supply can't support us for long. We don't have much food and our water is long gone." A member said.

Remembering all the bad luck they encountered, if not for it then they could have lasted there for a month with the supplies they brought along with them.

But after all that death experience, some of their supplies were either left behind or thrown away so they could run faster to be able to keep their life.

Now, they only have a few supplies left.

"Sigh. There is that problem too." Old Bai sighed.

"Old Bai, do you think that since this is a city there would be water here?" A bandit suddenly said.

"An underground water system?" Old Bai thought.

"There might be." Old Bandit suddenly said.

"Boss, do you really think so?"

"There might really be an underground water here?!"

"I think that there might be a water source here. Since before we entered here, there was a small but deep lake. Such an underground lake, it must flow somewhere here. We just have to find it." Old Bandit explained.

"If we find this water source, we don't have to worry about water anymore!"

"Right!"

Hearing what the Old Bandit said, everyone was energized and new profound energy energized their bodies.

Now there is hope, they won't simply give up and get out of their empty-handed.

*Boom!*

"Ahhhhhh!!!!"

Zooming in their eyes, they saw three figures running towards them. Their silhouette looked really familiar, so familiar that chills ran down their spine.

"The bad luck magnet is here, run!!!"

On the other side, Xiao Yao and Xu Xin were in a serious staring contest. It was very serious that the air between them became tense, if not, cold.

"Xin, are you going to disobey me?" 

Xiao Yao's eyebrows creased together.

"........" Xu Xin on the other hand coldly stared at Xiao Yao, his gaze so intense that if it were an ordinary person they would have long wet their pants in fright.

Xiao Yao was not bothered by the other's cold stare at all, he had world hop to many worlds and faced many dangerous villains and protagonists from young to old, female to male, transgender and all, would he be afraid of this guy here if he had seen it all?