chapter 18: MAYBE

JB POV:

We are now packing our stuffs and it's already late. These bastards are still laughing about something I didn't know and it's so annoying.

"Make sure to pack all the stuffs you guys  need in your rooms before laughing like lunatics here"I said.
"We're already done hyung"Bambam spoke.
"How?"I asked confusedly.
"Secret no clue,just take a guess dumbo"he laughed. Wow,the disrespect.

"Yah! Kunpimook Bhuwakul!watch your mouth!"I yelled.
"Would you mind if you watch it for me  hyung?I don't have a mirror with me so..."he started.

"Bambam...let him breath"Mark hyung chuckled.
"Poor hyung,don't worry bam...I'll get some oxygen later"Yugyeom said.

"If you're done packing,then help me knuckleheads"I sighed.
"No,not gonna happen"the maknaes shook their heads in disagreement.
"Then kindly leave my room, peasants"I glared at them.
"Gladly"and they walked out  laughing,leaving Mark hyung, Jinyoung and Jackson.

"You guys will help me?"I asked hopefully.
"Nope,we're gonna watch you"Jackson sat in my bed like it's his own followed by the rest.

I sighed, really frustrated.
"I really appreciate your help"I mumbled.
"Oh,it's okay. Just continue what your doing, we're good here."Jinyoung started minding his own business. They said they're gonna watch me,well I'm not really good with them watching me doing my stuffs but right now,I want to kick them out.

I just continued what I'm doing,hearing their laughs and the shouting maknaes outside. Just hoping that tomorrow will be good.

AUTHOR'S POV:

Morning came and most of the students including the; fairies, Princesses, witches, Royal Knights ang the Princes are in the University already with their luggages.

"What's taking Lisa so long?"Rosé whined, excited to see the said girl even though they seen each other yesterday.

"I'm here"
They turned their heads to where the voice came from just to see Lalisa walking towards their direction casually, without any luggages at all.

"Where's your stuffs?"Mina asked.
Lisa showed them her hands that was holding a tiny toy-like bags and whatsoever.
They all have her a deadpanned look.

"I shrunk them"Lisa shrugged.
"That explains why"Hoseok mumbled.

"Are you guys excited on who'll gonna be your dorm mates?"Mark asked.
"I am!but I really want to be with Lisa unnie"Yuna exclaimed.

"Us too"

"Don't wish that,you guys will regret it later"Lisa laughed.
"Why tho?"Yeri asked.
"I'm messy and I'm hard to handle especially when I'm mad so I prefer to be alone than to hurt you guys"she answered thoughtfully.

"Aww~lalisoft is back"Jinyoung pinched her cheeks.
"Yah!oppa it hurts."Lisa suddenly smirked then pinched his cheeks too that caused him to groan.

"You're really a pain in cheeks"he chuckled, massaging the painful spot.

"Let's go to the gym. I want to sit"Yoongi started walking away so they followed him. When they arrived at the gym,there's a crowd that looks like someone was fighting.

"Let's go and see"Irene walked to the said direction,followed by others.
"They are suppose to stop them,not watch"Nayeon sighed.

They saw Nancy fighting with her so called friends.

"Can you stop being a bitch?"Miyeon asked, protecting herself from the upcoming attacks..
"Stop being brat,it doesn't suit you!"Jane exclaimed.
"Stop dragging us with you and your trouble. We're so done with you."Ahin added.
"You can't be Lalisa!and will never be. Keep that in that little brain of yours"Eunha continued.

"STOP TALKING! UNGRATEFUL BITCHES"Nancy yelled,attacking them continuously.

Lalisa felt bad to them so she intentionally butted in.
"Does making a scene is a Queenka thing?"she said coldly out loud that made them stop whatever they're doing because of the chills in their spine.

"DON'T. INTERFERE. MIND. YOUR. OWN. BUSINESS. HOE."Nancy emphasized each of her words.

"HOW ABOUT...NO?what are you gonna do about it?"Lisa challenged.

"I'll send you to hell"Nancy spat angrily.
"Well okay then,that's my dream but before that...CAN YOU FUCKING LET GO OF THEM FIRST?"Lisa pointed at the panting ladies.

Nancy let go of them and Lisa signalled Seulgi to get them and heal them which she did.

"I'm worried"Jisoo mumbled.
"To whom?"Taehyung asked.
"To Nancy"they laughed at her response.

"Well well well,if it isn't Princess Nancy Jewel McDonie of Dark Kingdom"Lisa started.
All of them got shocked. They really don't know her full name because she don't want to tell them but Lalisa knew,a newbie.

"How'd you know my name?"Nancy asked, annoyed.
"Maybe or maybe not I'm the niece of Ms. Kim...we never know"Lisa replied playfully.

As expected,all of them froze in their spot, including Nancy.

"She's what?"Jeongyeon asked, puzzled.

"Stop saying nonsense"Nancy growled then started making a big purple ball.
Lisa copied what she's doing but bigger.

"I'm so done with you"Nancy then threw the ball to Lisa who dodged it easily.
Before Lalisa can throw her ball, Ms. Kim arrived that startled them.

"Lili?what are you doing?"Ms. Kim asked.
Lisa looked at her apologetically before melting the ball.
"She started it first Ms. Kim"Nancy butted in.

"You can't fool everyone Ms. McDonie"Ms. Kim said sternly that made her shut up.
"Who started it first?"she added.

"It's Nancy, Ms. Kim. Lisa just helped us"Eunha spoke.
"Is it true? guys?"
They all nodded.

Ms. Kim turned to Lisa with a smile.
"Unnie will surely be proud of you. Let's sneak out later to go to the Kingdom"she totally forgot that they are surrounded with students.
"You know her too well"Lisa laughed, forgetting her friends.
Nancy was looking at her with so much anger and jealousy.

"You'll be living with me"Ms. Kim said.
"Really?ready your temper then"Lisa giggled.
"You're a future Queen so change your behavior. Now,let's go?"she asked then looked around. Her eyes widened in realization,same as Lisa.

"You're a future Queen?"Tzuyu asked,shocked.
"Maybe yes...maybe no"Lisa then winked at her before leaving with Chungha nervously.

"What Kingdom?"Youngjae whispered to Jackson.
"I don't know"he replied, confused.

"So,were hanging out with a future Queen all along"Chaeyoung mumbled.
"She didn't even bother to tell us"Yeji pouted.

"That explains her 'rest house' yesterday"Momo said.
"And her powers"Dahyun added.
"And her aura"Jennie continued.

"But what Kingdom tho?"Jimin asked.
"Ms. Kim's"Jungkook mumbled simply.

"She's the future Queen of Underworld Kingdom?!"Wendy exclaimed.
"What the actual fuck"the Knights cursed under their breaths.