Chapter 9- The Date Part 1

Pansy's POV:

Oh my god what was I thinking? Why did I ask her on a date? I didn't even have anything planned it just flew from my mouth. 

No matter it was too late now anyways, the damage was done. Now the hard part. To put together a date she would enjoy. I paced the corridors outside our dorm, wracking my brain for an idea. I didn't dare go in our dorm because Delilah was getting ready and I didn't want to bother her. 

Suddenly an idea popped into my brain and I quickly wrote her a note and called my owl to deliver her the message. 

Delilah's POV:

Ugh what should I wear? Pansy didn't really say what were doing so I didn't know what to expect. 

I was on my way to having a mini panic attack, when I heard a peck on the window. I looked and saw Pansy's owl with a note in its claws. I gave the owl a treat and saw it was addressed to me. I quickly unrolled the note and read it.

Delilah,

I know I didn't tell you what to expect but I want it to be a surprise so wear something pretty and casual even though you make everything look amazing. I'll be by to pick you up in 2 hours. See you soon my love.

Pansy

I squealed for a few minutes until I realized I still didn't know what I was going to wear. I quickly rushed from my dorm and to the Gryffindor common room. I normally wouldn't do this, but this was a fashion emergency. I said the password and rushed into the common room. "Where's Hermione," I said, slightly out of breath. The people in the room pointed to the stairs and I quickly rushed up them to Hermione's dorm. I asked a couple of girls which dorm hers was, and they told me. 

I burst into her dorm panting. "Fashion emergency, I repeat, fashion emergency," I said grabbing Hermione's arm and leading her out of the dorm. "Whoa whoa whoa calm down," she said as I started going down the stairs. "No time to be calm, we have a fashion emergency," I said. Hermione nearly had to run to try to not fall, as I still was pulling her along. We rushed down the stairs and out of the common room. 

"Would you mind explaining what's going on," she said, slightly panting. "I have a date in 2 hours and I have absolutely no idea what to wear and I need your help," I said as we arrived at the Slytherin entrance. I quickly said the password and lead us to my dorm still rushing. As soon as I closed the door, Hermione fell against the wall panting. "Ok so what date and who with," she said, still panting slightly. 

"I have a date with Pansy in two hours and have absolutely no idea what to wear," I said, panting myself. Hermione took a deep breath to get her breathing back to normal. "Ok first things first, go shower and while you do that I'll pick your outfit," she said. I quickly rushed to her and hugged her. "thanks Mione your the best," I said. She hugged me back for a second before shoving me towards the bathroom. "Now go and leave me to my work," she said, laughing. 

I quickly saluted her and laughed. "Yes ma'am," I said as I headed for the bathroom. I quickly showered and put on my robe and walked out of the bathroom. "Good your out, now go put this on then I'll help you with your hair and makeup," she said and she shoved a pile of clothes into my arms. I went back to the bathroom and put on the clothes she picked out. It was a simple green and black flannel shirt and I wore it unbuttoned with a tank top underneath that showed the lace of my bra slightly, tight fitting black jeans and black doc martins with a bit of heel. I walked back out of the bathroom and Hermione looked me up and down. "Another perfect outfit," she said, leading me to the vanity that was on the far wall. "The outfit is amazing Hermione, but is the matching lace bra and pantie set really necessary," I asked. She only smirked. "You never know what's going to happen on this date," she said. I groaned as she started to work on my hair. She parted my hair to the right and pulled my hair into a loose bun on the back of my neck and let a few curls fall down around my face.

Next, she started to work on my makeup. She did it simple but yet elegant, using only foundation, loose powder, concealer, eyeliner, mascara and shimmery silver eyeshadow. When I looked on the mirror, I had to admit, the girl knew how to stile. Hermione looked at me in the mirror and frowned. "Hmm somethings missing- damn I nearly forgot the accessories," she said. She quickly rushed over to my jewelry box and rummaged through it.  She pulled out a silver dragon necklace that Draco got me a few years ago for my birthday and pulled out a chain. She quickly fastened the necklace around my neck, fastened the chain to my jeans then looked at my hands. "Nope we're not doing this, take off your rings," she said. I quickly held my hands to my chest. "No, not happening," I said. Hermione sighed. "You have way too many, you only need 2," she said. I shook my head. "No way, I'm not taking them off," I said, looking down at them. In total, I had six rings. One was the traditional Slytherin ring, one was a family heirloom that had been passed down for generations, another was a Malfoy ring that Draco gave me because I'm practically his sister, and the others, well lets just say I have a slight ring obsession. 

Hermione sighed once more. "Alright fine keep them," she said. Just then, a knock sounded on the door. My eyes widened and I felt a bit panicked. Hermione saw me on the verge of freaking out and took my shoulders. "Delilah, calm down. It's just a date you'll be fine," she said. I took a deep breath and nodded. Hermione squared her shoulders and opened the door. Pansy smiled a little and looked confused. "Umm hello," she said. Hermione put on her stern face. "That's hello ma'am to you, you need to learn some manners before you take my little girl on a date," she said and I could't help but giggle. Pansy just looked more confused. "Huh," she said. Hermione huffed. "Its tradition for a parent to interrogate their kids date to make sure their good enough, and since her mom can't do it I'm doing it for her" she said. 

"Oh ok got it," Pansy said. She cleared her throat and started again. "Hello ma'am I'm here to take Delilah on a date," she said seriously, but she couldn't stop the grin from spreading across her face. Hermione looked her up and down. "Well you seem alright. Do you do drugs? I don't want her exposed to things like that," Hermione said. Pansy tried to be serious. "No ma'am never in my life, she said. Hermione frowned. "Well you seem honest enough," she said. I couldn't stop myself from laughing. "Alright mom can we go now," I said. Hermione sighed. "Fine you may go now, but I'm warning you now, if you hurt her, I'll hurt you and not a hair better be out of place," Hermione said, giving Pansy that you know what I mean look. Pansy tried not to smile. "Cross my heart," she said. I rolled my eyes and walked to the door. "Have her back by 9," Hermione called out as I walked out of the door. I smirked as Pansy and I left headed towards our date.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I hope you liked this chapter! It was so fun to write and I can't wait to write the next one!

I hope you all have a good day/night my loves! Stay beautiful!