My love for the beast💜Part 22

Our boys side

All our boys are shopping happily. Because their head Alpha is gonna mark his queen. Even though they are their best friends, they still couldn't control their happiness as a dragon members.

When all was ready to eat dinner, they heard their Royal Alpha commanding voice.

'Come fast'. All abruptly started going to University dorm. Namjoon took the car key from Jin and started driving. On the way to their dorm, Yoongi mind linked to Mr. KIM and JEON saying meet them tomorrow.

After 30 minutes they reached the dorm. They saw some dragons standing outside with a terrified look.

"What happened here?" Jimin asked.

"Hm, we all heard Jungkook painful screams. He screamed really loudly. We thought about to help him. But his Alpha will definitely kill us if we went inside when they were marking" one fellow mate said. Jin smiled and

"Thank you all for your concern, we will take care of it. You all can go and take rest" Jin assured with a smile. All the students nodded their head and went to sleep.

Our boys went inside. They immediately know who is now in control. Its V. All immediately went to Taehyung and Jungkook shared bedroom. Jhope knocked the door softly and all went inside when they heard come in from V.

V was sitting in the bed and Jungkook is placed in between his legs. Jungkook is sleeping peacefully in V arms.

"Alpha, what happened here?" Namjoon bowed and asked V.

All took a seat in and got ready to listen to V.

"That bastard put that magic in Jungkook." V said angrily and all become shock.

"What?" Jin slightly shouted.

"Yes, he was controlled by that bastard during our marking. That bastard made Jungkook, to oppose this marking through his mind control" V said..

"Ho-how and why did he opposed this??I know he wanted to make Jungkook suffer!" Jin stopped his talking. Now he understood why that bastard kept pushing Jungkook to oppose this marking.

Jin looked at Taehyung with wide eyes. No on can bear the pain....V nodded his head with a heavy heart.

"Omg, I wanna kill that bastard V. Oh god....how can that person is so heartless" Jin said and started to shed his tears. Others couldn't understand properly. V saw this and decided to help them.

"Jungkook mind was controlled by that bastard. So when I was marking, it's not Jungkook. Its that bastard who is controlling Jungkook. So during our marking, he controlled Jungkook mind saying 'I don't want you, i hate you Alpha'. Even it was that bastard saying, the pain will be bear by Jungkook only. I can't let that bastard to control Jungkook. So I marked Jungkook against his concern" V said. All shocked to hear this.

"How it happened!!!!Jungkook also ate that food...then how!!!also how that bastard put that curse in Jungkook!!!I don't understand " Namjoon said and all nodded their heads agreeing.

"I don't know how that bastard put that magic in Jungkook. But only Jungkook can answer us. And my blood didn't worked because, it's only few days of started eating. Still it had effect. Jungkook came in between his curse and told me to mark him" v said.

"How is he V???please tell us about that bastard. Even we did all this, still that bastard successfully did his evil activity" Jimin said and looked at V.

V sighed heavily and gave control Taehyung.

"Ok guys, don't scream. Because Jungkook is sleeping. And I wanted to reveal that bastard when my and JK parents and wise elder presence. But that bastard getting on my nerves. So tomorrow we will have a meeting with all. But now I will just say his/her name with his/her mate name.." Taehyung said and all nodded their heads. Jin and Jimin put their hands in their mouth, suppose if they suddenly shout when they hear the name.