❖ 𝟷 ┇ 𝚆𝚊𝚗 ❖

•••●•••

On a quiet peaceful night in one of the cities of Japan, we find none other than the Stray Dogs. A pack of lost dogs dashing aimlessly through the abyss of Yokohama. Through a small and narrow alleyway, a shadow moved as small hurried footsteps sprinted down the path.

The small figure covered in fur as white as snow halted in its tracks feeling unease, "Something terrible is happening" the small white dog, Nakajima Atsushi, voices out before quickly continuing his sprint down the alley. "I have to tell Dazai and the others"

Meanwhile, Dazai Osamu, the beige dog, stared expectantly on a discarded chocolate bar that laid aimlessly on the ground humming in thought, "I could die if I ate this, but I don't want to suffer" He sighs exasperatedly.

Hurried footsteps then caught his attention as Atsushi arrived calling out to him and the others "Quick! Dazai-san! Kunikida-san!"

From inside a concrete tube that laid in the sides, Kunikida Doppo, a brown dog emerges mumbling about his glasses that he puts on before turning to Atsushi in question, "What is it, Atsushi?"

"Our turf is being invaded!" Atsushi quickly informs looking up at his seniors who were taken aback by the news.

"Say what?" Dazai lets out as Atsushi elaborates, "The scent in front of the building has changed."

"The building, huh?" Kunikida said as he continues, "That building used to be among our favorites ."

"It's a precious feeding ground for lost dogs such as us" Followed by Dazai, and at the mention of this, their tails wag happily remembering the food they have been receiving by going to that certain building.

After quickly snapping out of their daydreaming Dazai voices out to the two who were quick to agree in his statement, "We absolutely cannot allow it to be taken by other dogs."

"Let's go quickly!"

"Okay!"

With a quick dash through the city's alley, the three of them arrived in a short time in front of the building, Kunikida and Atsushi used their muzzles as they caught a certain scent that was in the area.

"It's definitely no longer our turf" Kunikida states sniffing on the ground followed by Atsushi who replies to him, "Yes, I smell danger for sure" but unlike Kunikida, Atsushi was quite busy sniffing on Kunikida's behind which made Dazai sweatdrop.

"They're just asking for conflict. Who would do this?" Kunikida questioned to no one in particular as he looks around the area when suddenly a voice spoke up catching their attention.

"This is our property now"

Turning their heads forward, Atsushi's eyes widened in shock as he stared at the dog covered in dark fur, Akutagawa Ryuunoske.

"Begone immediately!" Another voice caught their attention and just as they turn to look past Akutagawa, slightly lowering their gaze, they spot a rather small dog, a chihuahua to be more specific.

"Nakahara Chuuya?" Atsushi said with an unreadable tone in his voice which set off the smaller dog, position in a crouch while growling. "What!? Do you have a problem!?"

No one seemed to be fazed by him as Akutagawa quietly lets out a cough before declaring "We'll have you leave immediately" Narrowing his eyes he quickly activates his powers, "Special Arfbility: Ruffshomon!"

Ruffshomon was quick to attack launching itself towards Kunikida and Atushi who were quick to avoid and jump back. "They seem quite intent on going to war with us. I'll make some weapons!" Kunikida said as he holds out his notebook.