BREAKUP

Today was the day Jungkook would finally be free from Jiwoo and her clinginess. No offense she's a nice girl but maybe she isn't just a match for him.

He was about to go towards the front door of his house, aka the mansion when his mom stopped him.

"Pick Taehyung up on the way."

"Kay"

Ms. Jeon smiled. She remembers the time she told him to pick Jiwoo up on the way and they had a small fight.

Her son is surely whipped.

Jungkook happily skipped his way to his bike. Even though it's just an act, he's more than happy to be with Taehyung for an unknown reason.

Not long after, he was standing infront of Taehyung's front door. He rung the bell and waited patiently as a sleepy Taehyung opened the door.

"Oh h-hey"

He was wearing a normal mustard sweater, paired up with dark brown pants that didn't showed much of his curves.

On the other side, Jungkook stood wearing a black outfit which included a leather outfit with some black jeans and boots, removing the black helmet from his head

"you need anything?

"you need anything?

"Ah no. Mom told me to pick you up for school."

"Oh. It's ok I'll jus-"

Jungkook didn't let him complete his sentence as he pulled him forwards by his waist and Taehyung's hand immediately went on his chest, according to his habit.

"My butler is most probably following me. And we surely don't want our parents to find out about our secret."

He said. Well from the photocard experience, he's kinda sure Mr Lee would've probably been told to look after the young heir.

Taehyung nodded, familiar pink shade hugging his cheeks and Jungkook pecking his lips wasn't helping either.

Once Taehyunh got his bag, Jungkook helped Him wear the spare helmet before holding his hips and lifting him up, settling him on the bike.

"Hey! I know how to climb it!"

"And I just wanted to hold those thin hips"

Taehyung blushed and started whining, hitting the now chucking Jungkook's chest like a kid.

Jungkook sat on the bike as well. He brought Taehyung's thin hands around his waist and the pair was soon on the highway.

------------------

"He's picked Taehyung up and now is going to the school Ms. Jeon. He even hugged and pecked him while greeting"

"Thank you Mr. Lee. That's it for today, you can go home. Also I'll be going to Daegu for a while"

"Yes ma'am"

------------------

"OMG JUNGKOOKIE OPPA IS HERE!~"

And there begins the fangirling. Again. He held Taehyung's hand and made him stood behind him, not wanting anyone push him by mistake in the crowd.

No one knows how, but they were finally able to reach inside the building. Students surely stared at them, probably because of their joined hands.

"You two look good together"

Yoongi complimented along with a clinging Jimin behind him, who made some sounds of agreeing.

"T-thanks"

Deciding to skip the first half, they went on the cafeteria that was almost empty except one or two students.

And then made the entry of a fuming Jiwoo.

"JUNGKOOK!! BABY WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!? WHY ARE MY FRIENDS TELLING ME HOW YOU WERE HOLDING HANDS WITH HIM"

"About that. I am sorry Jiwoo but we need to talk"

He said calmly as he stood up. Once Jiwoo didn't send any sign of stopping, he tried holding her hand, only for it to be get yanked harshly.

"Min. Jiwoo. Don't cross your fucking boundaries. You won't like me disrespecting you"

Jiwoo immediately stopped hearing his low dom voice and gulped, her cheeks turning red feeling turned on by it.

He apologized to the trio before dragging her towards the rooftop. He opened the door and pushed her forward gently.

"Look. It's just......... Not working out"

"W-what do y-you mean!?"

Tears were making their appearance in her almond eyes by now. Her legs were wobbly and she could feel her throat go dry.

'MY REPUTATION!!'

"Jiwoo.. You're a really nice girl but I don't think we're meant to be.. I am sorr-" Jungkook stopped when he felt his collar being clutched tightly.

"YOUR NO ONE TO BREAK UP WITH ME JUNGKOOK! WE WERE MEANT TO BE AND WE STILL ARE!! I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE MY BOYFRIEND"

"Jiwoo please calm down. I know I am really mean at this place but believe me it's good for both of us"

"SHUT UP JEON! I AM STILL YOUR GIRLFRIEND NO MATTER WHAT YOU SA-"

"BETTER LISTEN AT ONCE BEFORE I CHOKE YOU TO DEATH JIWOO. Sorry but...Be mature here. *sigh* I just hope you find someone better"

And before she could yell back a reply, Jungkook was gone. Both from her life and that place. As if.. He never existed.

💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖