YOONMIN

(An:- Tiny Yoonmin involved. Sorry)

Sunday morning was peaceful for the duo, laying under the warm blanket, all cuddled up.

Taehyung was the first one to wake up. He found his pillow being more hard yet comfortable than usual. He could hear a comfortable beating sound from the ear against his 'pillow'.

And that's when it hit him. His head was on Jungkook's chest, hugging his torse tightly while Jungkook had his hand wrapped around Taehyung's shoulder.

"Good morning"

"Good morning"

He heard groggy lower voice and blushed by the fact it was Jungkook's morning voice.

"Morning"

He tried getting up but Jungkook's arms didn't let him. Instead, his body was pulled more forward and his face was nuzzled in Jungkook's chest.

"I wanna sleep some more"

He muttered. He could feel hot breathe hitting his slightly bare shoulder making him blush.

"Yah! Wake up"

"fineeeeeee"

He finally woke up. Taehyung was the first one to use the shower room to get ready before going to the kitchen to make them breakfast when the front door bursted open.

"I swear Yooniee~ you're the only kitten in my life"

"YET YOU WERE BEING SO TOUCHY WITH THAT.. HOBI!? Nevermind Hey Tae where is Jungkook"

Taehyung turned around, leaving the waffles he was making in between as he joined the pair in the lobby.

"He's taking a shower upstairs"

"Oh. Sorry but I'll crash at your place till then"

He said plopping on the nearby sofa, ignoring the whining Jimin beside him completely.

"What happened between you two?"

Jimin sighed before telling him the whole story.

FLASHBACK

"Hobi! I dare you to make Jimin shy. More like blush."

Lisa dared Hoseok after the end of the bottle pointed at him in the game of truth and dare.

It was Jung Hoseok's party. One of the best ones. And after all the pleasing and requesting, Jimin managed to bring Yoongi with him.

"Ok. Sorry Jimin"

"No proble-"

Jimin couldn't complete his sentemce when Hobi connected their foreheads together, staring directly in Jimin's eyes.

Hootings and cheers could be heard from the background as Jimin widened his eyes playfully, trying his best not to blush.

A slam of door made them break the staring contest as everyone started clapping.

Hobi gulped and brought Jimin outside, leaving the others to continue their game.

"Hey I am sorry... Like I saw your boyfriend leaving and I felt really bad.."-Jh

"Aish no problem! Between he's not my boyfriend yet."-jm

"Oh! But you look really close..... More than normal friends"-jh

"Oh about that. He's just going through his male periods, so usual mood swings. He'll surely except my proposal after that!"-jm

Hobi laughed and almost fell on Jimin out of control, his friendly vibes increasing with that wide smile, making Jimin smile too.

They bro-hugged, continously laughing since the alcohol in them was already making things twice as funny when the door slammed again, making them look at it.

"I'll just go an bug him again

"I'll just go an bug him again. Maybe he'll be fine after that"

"Okie!! *Giggle* Text me once you're good"

"Sure! Byee"

FLASHBACK ENDS.

"Aish! That's so childish hyung"

Jungkook replied, back hugging Taehyung who was standing infront of the Yoonmin duo who were sitting on the couch casually.

"Childish? And me!? Pft no"

"He legit apologized hyung. Besides it was just a dare.. Not like you're already dating him anyways"

Taehyung replied as Yoongi's eye widened. His reputation was in danger.

Min Yoongi, the 'Stone faced' person, who hates Jimin's clingy behaviour was jealous over Jimin flirting with someone else. Damn.

"N-no. I am n-not!! Who said I am?"

"Maybe your embarrassed self ?"

Yoongi looked at Jungkook with the most betrayed look on his face. All those years he brought him ice creams, saved him from getting his ass whopped by Ms. Jeon, all those times he ignored Jungkook calling him Jack Frost, all Gone with those four words.

And now Jungkook was jealous pouting, looking at Taehyung who was flapping his hands over Yoongi's face who seem to be fake hyper ventilating dramatically.

"Hey Kook....." Jimin called out, standing beside him.

"Yeah......."

"Would you like to be my boyfriend?"

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT"

Taegi yelled stumbling the two who just smiled cheekily at them.

And the rest of the day went with Jimin and Jungkook trying their best to make the highly offended Taehyung and Yoongi happy.

💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖