END

Jeon Jungkook, the 23 year old CEO of the Jeon corporation smiled seeing his beauty sleeping peacefully in his arms.

He bend down and pecked Kim Taehyung's lips, the soon to be 23 year old Gucci model

Crazy how almost 5 years have passed since their relationship began. 2 years since they graduated from college and 3 months since they adopted a boy, Jeon Junhyung.

It was like, it was just yesterday when Jungkook forced Taehyung to meet him in the janitor's closet.

But anyways. Life has been perfect. Just like the couple wanted.

"EOMMA!! APPA!! WAKE UP!"

The tiny 3 year old energetic boy crashed between his parents, making both the adults groan in pain.

"Baby it's still 6 am. Why don't you sleep some more?"

"But I wash not getting any shweep in the cwib"

"Aw ok sleep here"

Taehyung mumbled before pulling the boy in his embrace and going back to sleep.

Jungkook chuckled and pecked Taehyung's forehead. He knows the male must be tired from attending Yoonmin's wedding last night.

He stood up and went towards the kitchen, busying himself in making some coffee to lower his nervousness a little.

Half an hour later, he saw a sleepy Taehyung walking out of the room, making him chuckle.

"Good morning Kooke"

"Morning Tae~"

Taehyung got on his toes and pecked Jungkook's lips before sitting on the kitchen's stool, sipping his coffee.

"I had some work for you at the office. Can you come with me today?"

"sure"

The rest of the morning was peaceful. Taehyung dressed Junhyung in a cute blur onesie before getting dressed himself.