Chapter 15

•Schlatt•

I logged onto the SMP to see no one was on, which was ideal because now I can snoop around and find some nice looking areas. As I got up to get some food for Cat and I, we discovered a map at our door with the whole layout of Manburg, which I'm guessing Fundy left because he's the only one who knows about this base.

So I got up and looked at a new spot that had appeared on the map, it looked like the election podium, but different? Anywho I'm sure I can make do with it. So I got on my horse, which I still hadn't named, but I'll get an idea someday, and started riding to the area.

Soon, after I got there, Tubbo logged in as I gazed upon the nice structure he had created, but Tubbo raced around the building to cover up a block frantically before running up to me.

"Hey, Mr president." He greeted me as a waved to him. "Tubbo did you build this? This area looks good enough to-" suddenly an idea popped in my head. "A FESTIVAL." I exclaimed, Tubbo soon catching on. We talked about how we would plan it and the time or days before designing invites.

"Can Tommy and Wilbur come? OH and Technoblade?" He asked, I was about to say no, but I looked at his face and saw pure glee, so what the hell, "Fine, but keep them under control." He shook my hands as he took the invites and ran into the forest, no doubt confirming he was a spy.

I finished up the build, adding some leaves everywhere and then stepping back to gaze upon a disaster waiting to happen. Then Fundy and purpled logged on, never seen purpled on before but whatever, and walked up to me. I explained the whole situation of what's happening when Fundy said Purpled wanted to join us and fight the rebellion for content. He was a bed wars player and was pretty good at fighting so I accepted, we needed all the help we could get.

Soon, me and Purpled got to know each other and he told me his real name was Grayson and I could call him that when we weren't streaming. I completely got it, but I wanted to send Grayson here on a little mission. He accepted on the spot as I explained the details. "See, our little Tubbo is a bit of a spy, so I want you to keep an eye on him, I'll pay you whatever you want." His eyes looked intrigued as he listed his request. "I want a ——————." (Figure it out)

I simply nodded as he went to the base with an invisible potion or two and a map so he can map any secret routes. I had my own plan for today though, so I logged off the SMP to focus on some things off the game. I quickly checked to see if Wilbur was streaming, and he wasn't, surprisingly. I went over to his room in the house and read a book as he played some jack box with his friends.

"Wait Jo- Schlatt, can you come here and help me pick an option?" I looked at the options before grinning like a mad man. "I'm the king of this game." The problem he was answering was, 'I can't get a child to listen to me.' So I wrote in my solution, which was to, and I quote, 'Get a glock. Want to listen now Tommy?' He laughed as this went in, he was against Niki, George, and minx, so obviously there was no real competition, even though we came second place, but ignore that.

Then I walked out of the house to get some cereal, Wilbur ate the last of the cereal, so I went to grab a fake gun, because if I shot him that would be bad, and I went to his streaming room. "DID YOU EAT MY GODDAMN CHEERIOS BRIT BOY?" He was in the middle of a rap battle part of the game. "Schlatt, listen we can talk about this." He said as he put his hands in the air. "I can order takeout?" He said, as I nodded. "Better be fucking good or else you'll be put in a cereal box."

With that I left his room peacefully and waited until the food got here. He ordered Mexican apparently so I decided to bring the food into his room to eat, just so I can listen to him more, which was quite peaceful. He went on and on about salmon as he played though, and someone named Sally? He logged off eventually and we ate together, I was going to head to bed, but I was to tired so I rested my head on the talk brit's shoulder and fell asleep.

The last thing I felt was a blanket getting put over is and then I was out.

——————————————-

Hey, so- uhm. Not dead? Anyway I'm running out of ideas to fill the chapters with, so if you guys can suggest some ideas and names for Schlatt's horse, or we'll end up with something like Cat, but the C is silent.

Anywho thanks for the views, didn't realize people liked this book haha.