29.

Excuse any errors. 🤍

Time jump..

Milo in the mm. 😞
——-

  2 months later

  2 months later.

                                Omniscient

It was now May and everyone was finally on summer break, now almost 3 months along in her pregnancy Anya's baby bump was now showing. Currently laying in bed as Anya slept Milo was wide awake he had been doing fine for a while but the negative thoughts and rapid switching had come back full force.

Sitting up he made his way over to the bathroom to relieve his bladder, it was 4:42 in the morning.

You're becoming weak nigga. "No I'm not."He mumbled staring down at his hands as he stood at the. bathroom sink.

Yes you are...But that's all you've ever been anyway... "That's not true." He said taking a deep breath, he didn't want to have a breakdown but the voice that taunted him made him anxious.

It is and you know it.

"Please shut up." He muttered looked at himself in the mirror, he looked exhausted as if he hadn't slept in days, which was true he hadn't been sleeping much.

Look at you man. You used to not give a fuck. "I have a reason to care now." He mumbled referring to Anya and their unborn child.

You need something to make you forget...To make you numb..I can fix that. He sighed and ran a hand down his face.

Don't listen to him Lo..You got this. "Sai? Damn it's been a while since I heard speak." He chuckled as a small smile formed across his face.

Hearing shuffling coming from outside the bathroom door he hurried up and opened the door to see Anya rubbing her eyes.

"You need to use the bathroom baby?"

"Mhm." She mumbled before he moved aside to allow her to handle her business.

"How long have you been up Lolo?" She asked as he turned to face her as he leaned against the door frame.

"About 4 hours. Why?"

"You're not sleepy?"

"Nah...Can't sleep." He said as she twisted her lips to the side now becoming a little concerned with his nonexistent sleep schedule.

"I have something you can try." She said wiping herself and flushing the toilet. After washing her hands she grabbed a bottle of melatonin gummies.

"Here, eat 2 and lay down. These always helped me when I couldn't sleep."

"I don't think this is gonna help but thank you baby." He said before kissing her nose as she smiled a little.

Popping two gummies into his mouth they both got back into bed, all that could be heard was the ceiling fan whirling and Anya's soft snores.