15.

Houston, Texas

Houston, Texas.
Friday.
November 26, 2021.
3:07 p.m.

Naamah Briar.

The past few days had been going good between Von and Naa, they spent thanksgiving together which was a really big deal for the both of them. Naa even got to meet his mother through facetime and truthfully they had hit it off completely. Now they were both in the bed fondling with each other as they had just waken up from slumber.

"Man that food put me in a coma," Von confessed rubbing at his completely flat stomach.

Naa laughed shaking her head at his words, "you so fat Dayvon," she teased gently pushing his dreaded hair out of his face to sit up with her head resting against her fist. She like the sharpness of his jawline, the small hairs which began to grew but barely visible to the naked eye from him needing another shave. She gently swiped her pointer finger against them, smiling to herself. Von's eyes started to close as he felt at peace with her touch, making him feel more relaxed than he'd been in awhile.

"I lu' you Naa," he confessed with his thick accent ringing through her ears.

Her hand slowly pulled away from his face which caught him off guard completely.

His eyes fluttered open and he looked to her, seeing her expression seemed troubled. His brows furrowed together as he grew confused as to how her mood had changed so quickly. "What's wrong ma?" He pondered seeming concerned. Naa shook her head forcing a smile, "I'm fine," she lied.

"I see right thru' that shit, wassup? Talk to me," he pleaded.

Naa loved him deeply and she felt terrible for keeping things from him.

"Say look I wrote you some," he informed trying to change the mood.

Naa slowly sat up in the bed looking over at him unsure what he was referring to. Von grabbed his phone off the side table beginning to play a saved audio file. The music started and Naa had an amused expression which caused Von to laugh, he quickly cupped her chin as he was smiling nonstop.

"Bitch fuck yo' nigga, hoe fuck his feelings, you say you stayin'? See hoe you trippin', see I'm a killa.. But I got feelings, I catch you wit him? I jus' might kill em. It feel like I'm doin' the most.. I like you I'm lettin' you know," he flowed. Naa started to blush and in a way she liked the idea of Von expressing himself for her through his music, that was the most beautiful thing to her. Von grabbed her hand as he continued, causing her body to tingle.

His other hand he was using to express his words doing motions and things, becoming lost in the song.

Moments after it ended he immediately looked to her, "what you think?"