Chapter 29

POV Michael

I withdrew from her to make sure she's good with what just had happened. With my hand against her cheek, I lean my forehead against hers. Sofia's breathing heavily like she has run a marathon. Not that my breathing is better. Taking her face in my hands, I clench my jaw, the urge to kiss her again is growing stronger than myself. Still, I admire the strength I have to hold my bearings in the presence of this woman.

"I, uh, I don't know what to say," Sofia mutters. A smile crosses my face. "You, speechless? It can't be." I chuckle dramatically. "Stop it!" She whines, biting her lip while looking down. "I'm never going to stop. I would do anything to see that smile as often as I can." I say softly, brushing my thumb over her lip.

Sofia looks up at me, her eyes reflect the moonlight behind us. It's like the moon wants to show the beauty and power that is settled in this gorgeous woman. The inevitable has happened between us. We broke apart, but there are always reasons we go back to one another. I would have chased her till the end of the moon if I had to. My feelings for her only grew bigger within a few days.

"You are so sweet to me, why?" Sofia asks out of the blue, her eyes glowing as if her eyes are the place where her soul rests. I think about her question for a moment. The innocence of her question triggering me. "I'm only sweet to the people I love," I admit and gaze at her face, knowing my answer will make some place in her heart. I'm trying my best to do things slowly with her and admitting my love for her maybe is a bit soon, but I need to be honest with her. I'll never lie to her ever again.

Sofia carefully lays her palms against my chest, leaving a jolt of electricity with every move she makes. Her small, warm hands make me want to lay her down and fuck her into oblivion, but I kept my decency. After all, it's not my point to scare the shit out of her. Everything will go at her pace. If it's slow, I'll go slow. If she wants more, I'm happily giving her my all. Her judgment and trust in me are far more important than having sex. The inner devil in me screams I'm a loser, but I don't care. I would do anything for this woman's love.

"I want to go home." She whispers, and the excitement drained instantly. Fuck, I went too far. Fuck, I'm stupid. Of course, this was a mistake. She isn't ready for this. Quickly, I stand up and help her back on her feet. I fold the plaids and place them under my hand. Sofia takes the box in her hands and we start our walk to the house. This will be a long walk because of the unbearable silence that stretched between us.

The entire time she was silent, not even glancing in my direction. I really fucked this up for sure. I pinch my eyes closed when I toss the plaids in the closet, closing the door a little too rough with my foot. I let myself fall on the sofa and brush my fingers over my forehead. Sofia went straight upstairs after laying the box on the kitchen counter. What did I do wrong? Maybe I scared her off with the whole sweet and love explanation.

I sigh and open my eyes as I hear her coming down the stairs silently. Sofia stops in the doorframe. And I almost choked on my own saliva.

There she's standing in sexy lingerie. A red bra in lace and a fitting thong, I hoped. "Sofia?" I whisper. I followed the contoured lines of her breasts, the curves of her hips and thighs. But I thought I had upset her about something I said or did?

She smiles innocently and I sit straight, my eyes fixated on the woman before me. "You don't need to say anything." She says seductively, making her way toward me at a slow pace. She's making sure I don't miss a thing by the movements she makes. I gulp and allow my eyes to see every inch of her body.

She still has that cute mole on her thigh. The way her hair sways loosely over her lacy bra, I imagined everything I want to do when I free her peachy breasts. My fingers tingle from excitement when Sofia straddles me, moving her hair aside. She looks at me with her gorgeous eyes. I brush my hands over her jawline and check my hands trying to make sure I'll never forget how her face would feel like.

Sofia draws closer and our lips meet again. With one hand I pull her closer to my chest and with the other hand, I wrap a few locks of her hair between my fingers. Gently, I pull at her hair and make a trail of kisses down her neck to the fabric of her bra. Sofia lets her head fall backward and moans softly. Hearing her sighing and moaning makes my cock solid, hard. I can wrap this up in ten minutes, but I'll make sure this night will be memorable for her. I'll make sure she only wants me when I'm done with her.

I knead her breasts and pull the fabric down, leaving me a small space to explore her luscious breasts. Her nipples pointing directly at me. I lick my lips and look up to see Sofia staring at me. Her cheeks already turning a beautiful pink. The corner of my mouth twitches up. She'll scream my name in no time.

I gently suck her nipple in my mouth and twirl my tongue over it. Making sure the other nipple gets the same attention, I nibble at her other nipple very carefully, making sure I'm not hurting her. "Oh, Michael." Sofia whimpers.

Skilfully, I undo her bra and throw it to the side. Sofia crashes her mouth on mine, and my hands explore her breasts again. "I can't get enough of those beautiful tits of yours," I say seductively, lowering myself to taste her sensitive nipples.

"Hmmm, I like how you give them attention." She moans, her hands roaming through my hair. "These are mine, jewel." I make sure she knows it. My hands trail down her belly, my fingers building up a bit of pressure over the fabrics of her thong. I take her butt cheeks and lift her so I get better access to touch what I want. I shove her tong to the side and quickly find her sensitive bud, already wet for me. My fingers circle over her clit and between her folds. "That feels goodddd." Sofia moans, her hands grabbing my locks of hair and shoulder firmly.

"Yeah, baby. Does this feel good?" I repeat, sliding one finger inside of her. I pump my finger in and out of her, making her ready for what comes next. "Hmmmmmm, fantastic." She answers in a whisper, and I take one nipple in my mouth while working a second finger inside of her entrance. Sofia moans and I grunt with her nipple in my mouth. She tastes so fucking good. I wonder how she still feels when I bury my cock inside of her.

Will it feel the same as before? I know she loved how I explored her body with my tongue, especially her sensitive tits. And not to mention her sexy lips. I withdrew my fingers and stand up with my hands under her ass, her legs wrapped around my hips.

Our lips collide, and I carry her upstairs to our bedroom. I push the door open with my back and lay her down on the mattress. I began trailing down kisses from her leg when she stops me. "Michael, I want you inside of me." She pants heavily. Crawling on top of her, I trail kisses from her tits to her mouth. Sofia's hands were on my back, her nails digging in my flesh. I grunt and withdrew from her to undress quickly. "Finally, I can take these off," I say, eyeing her tong in hunger.

Sofia shifts under my stare and I slid her tong off in one swift motion. I place myself on top of her and guide my cock into her entrance. "Are you okay?" I ask her in concern. "Yes," She quickly answers with a sweet smile plastered on her face. I gently thrust inside of her in one swift motion, opening her up.

"I've missed you so much," I say in a husky tone and pump in and out of her. "Me too." She answers, and I can't hide my smile. She has missed me too. My jewel, my everything wants me the way I want her.

My pumping became faster and deeper. I wanted to feel every inch of her core. "Oh, Michael." Sofia whimpers and she yanks my head towards her. Her tongue circles mine and I can't imagine it has been such a long time I've tasted her like this. Her pretty mouth against mine is the best feeling in the world. She lets me forget all the pain from the past. So I'll make sure this night never comes to an end.

The only thing that matters now is this moment. My body pumping against hers, making us one once again.