chapter 46 ~ alcatraz

The lot of us bunched up in Sean's car as we pulled up to the military prison they had my brother in. I squeezed Mickey's hand tightly as we waited our turn at the gate.

The place was like fucking alcatraz, with hundreds of security guards and electric fences. My brother didn't deserve to be in a place like this.

I mean sure he tried to steal a fucking helicopter but he was innocent! And I would go to my grave believing that.

"Fiona Gallagher here for Ian Gallagher" My sister called as one of the guards came up to the window.

I pulled my ID out of my coat pocket, passing it up to the front of the car. He was quiet the charming lad...

"Sammi's a fucking snitch" I muttered. "I'll slip her a roofie and drop her in the fucking river if I have too"

"I'll help pull her teeth out so she can't be identified" Mickey joked as I placed my head on his shoulder. God what the fuck was wrong with us?

"Are they serious?" Sean whispered to my sister. "Cause i'm on parole..."

No we were not fucking serious! I mean that they know of. I'd been storming a whole list of plans to get pay back on that bitch ever since she got Carl arrested, and I wasn't afraid to use them.

"Much as I want too, we are not torturing Sammi" Fiona snapped making me roll my eyes. Okay, well there goes all of my ideas.

A motorcycle pulled up next to us as my brother Lip hopped off the back of it. I wasn't going to question it as I opened the car door so he could climb in.

I moved myself onto Mickey's lap, Liam on Debbie's, that way we could actually fit all five of us in the back seat.

A few moments later, the guard came back with our ID's and the front gate opened.

I guess here goes nothing.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were all sat around a metal table in some white, bright ass room as we waited for the army guy to speak. It honestly felt like I was back at the hospital...minus the gross outfits.

Well for some of us....my brother was in some yellow jumpsuit and he looked like he was dead inside. He was definitely not cut out for prison.

"Private Ian Gallagher, listed as Phillip Gallagher has been accused of going AWOL" The guy began. "Damaging government property and falsifying an application to join the US armed forces. Tomorrow morning I will decided if he needs to face a court marshall" 

Oh hell no, there was no way that was happening.

"Excuse me, sir" I interrupted. "Ian is clinically bipolar. The army should not be court-marshalling him. If anything, you should be helping him"

I felt my brothers eyes on me as I straight up lied to the man. But when I said any means necessary; I meant it.

"This diagnosis was made by a doctor?" The man asked, writing something down in his notebook.