Darjeeling - Prince and Princess

Bondita finally decided to follow her pati babu to the Ball Party but as soon as she reached the Ball Party she saw Anirudh dancing with a young beautiful British girl , Anirudh holding her waist and looking in her eyes holding her hands. She was fuming with rage at this scene.

Bon(screamed) - Pati Babu!!!!

She got up from the sofa with jerk. She took a breath of relief .

Bon - Haashh!! Sapna tha.

Bon(to herself) - Par pata nhi  iss sapne ko sach hone me kitna samay lge.. jana to padega..

She found no one at home. She went into her room.

As she entered she saw a dress lying on her bed . It was a  pink Ball gown. A note was stuck on the mirror.

Only if you change your mind I am waiting outside the Bungalow

                                                                                                         - Your Pati Babu.

Bondita giggled and ran towards the window. Anirudh was constantly looking up for her. As soon as he saw Bondita , he showed his wrist watch to her and pointed at the time. Bondita gestured to give her 2 minutes and she'll be there but women are women. They always took and will always keep taking hours to get ready. She got ready . She had tied hair into a lose bun so that some of her fall down on her face and had put a tiara and a necklace with a minimal makeup. She wore a net hand glove and a thing bracelet on it

Bondita opened the main door of the Bungalow. Anirudh standing there was stunned to see Bondita wearing the Ball gown. Anirudh mouth was left open at the sight of his beautiful wife. As soon as he came back to reality he went to her offered his hands to Bondita to help her and kissed them gently like a gentleman. She took her to the car and opened the door for her. She was happy as well as surprised at this cute behavior of Anirudh.

They sat in the car and Anirudh was driving to the party.

Bon - Agar me nhi aati to?

Ani - To me pura raat intezaar krta.

He looked at her and gave  her a smile.

Ani - Mishti aaj tum na bohot bohot bohot khoobsurat lg rhi ho.. mtlb had se zyaada .

Bon - Sach?

Ani - Ha Mishti.

Bon - Thank you Buddhhu Babu.. aur aap bhi bohot handsome dikh rhe hain.

Ani - Kisi angrez afsar ki tarah?

Bon - Chi! Chi! wo to aapse saamne kuch bhi nhi hain.. aap unse bhi zyaada ache dikhte hain aur aaj to kya hi batau.

Ani - Acha?!

Bon - Me jhoot bol rhi hu?

Ani - Nhi nhi.