Welcome to Sacramento California!

"Are we almost there yet?" Sophie asked, getting really bored. "Yes Sophie! For the hundredth time!" Sandor replied from the drivers seat. "But it's taking so loooooooong! When will we be there!" 

"soon!"

"BUT WHEEEENNNNN!!!!"

"Ugh! I don't know okay!"

"Are we lost?"

".....no."

"yeah. We're lost." Sophie sighed in frustration at her brother. Eventually about 15 minutes later they were parked in front of a building. It was two story's and was whit And looked HUGE! Sophie's older sister Jolie was going to collage in California and Sophie's family wanted to live closer to her so Jolie could still visit often. Grady and Elaline also found great jobs as Veterinarians In their new town and didn't have to think twice about taking the jobs.

(Her's their House before I forget or get off track of that topic.)

Sophie's Parents were still in Florida finishing up the packing and Getting replacements for their spots in their old jobs

Sophie's Parents were still in Florida finishing up the packing and Getting replacements for their spots in their old jobs. (sorry for the terrible vocabulary) So Sandor drove Sophie to California to get her settled into the neighborhood to "make friends" and "get ready for her new School year." Sophie wasn't much of a "school person" Sometimes. I mean, she liked her old school. Teachers were nice to her....most of the time. And she got good grades! She just didn't enjoy it. Although, I guess barely anyone does anyway. It's fine, her birthday was coming up soon anyway. A complete fresh new start for her. New year, new personality...maybe. And even A new age! She actually was kind of exited for the new start. Not that she would let anyone else know that.....

"So what do you think soph? The house is nice huh?" Sandor said, interrupting her thoughts. "Yeah, It's cool."

"Really?! Just 'cool'!"

"I mean....yeah"

" *sigh* What am I gonna do with you?"

"I don't know. Maybe just pretend you don't know me and if I say something or someone else says something about me that is new for you, just go along with it. Kay?" Sophie said with an eye roll. Sandor scoffed "ummm okay miss sassypants! I don't think I'm going to like this new personality of yours"

"Oh! Don't worry! That's NOT my new personality! I just wanted to try it out. And that's DEFINITELY not me." Sandor rolled his eyes and cracked a smile. "well then, I'm glad."

They then walked over to the trunk and got out all of their bags they had been able to fit in Sandors black SUV. They walked to the front of the house and looked around for a key. Eventually they called the houses former owner and She said she left them a key under the pillow on the rocking chair on the front porch. They unlocked the house, walked through all the rooms, and started to claim their rooms before Grady, Edaline, or Jolie could pick. (Of course they weren't there, so they didn't have to worry about it. But still....)

Over the rest of the day, Sophie and Sandor decorated their rooms in peace and quiet, Until Sandor turned on some weird hip hop nonsense that he and his friends listened to. So after Sophie got in a fight with Sandor, telling him to turn it off, She gave up and put on her own music loud enough to block out Sandor's. She started a Sublime with Rome station and from then it started playing music she liked. Her favorite song was "Take it or leave it" By Sublime with Rome. By the end of the day, Sophie and Sandor had finished their rooms and went to the kitchen to eat some dinner and go to bed.

(Sophie's room)

(Sandor's room)

(Sandor's room)

Once they were done With Dinner, they went to bed

Once they were done With Dinner, they went to bed. Tomorrow was Sophie's first day of school in her new town. She was gonna be a Junior In high school. (In case you were confused cause I literally had to look this up, Junior Year is your third year out of all four.) Good luck with that! haha! A voice in her head told her. This was gonna be a long year...

Good first chapter? Let me know!

-🌀Fostaaa🌀