9.

He rolled the stone slightly, allowing the crisp night air to cool his heated body.

Azzalea watched the man stand at the entrance catching his breath. Each breath ending with a satisfied growl. He turned his eyes, they flashed at her. The fire lighting his face. He seemed to be gagging her movements. Unsure of what to do, she stood up and started to change the bedding.

River took another deep breath. He didn't think he had been this out of breath since the time he fought a bear. The cool air filled his lungs and played on his skin. He watched Azzalea start putting clean furs on the bed. The still nude female didn't realize she was tempting him again every time she stretched over. Her body jiggled with every movement. Her mating folds still calling his name.

The brief touch he had done to her, had lit his entire world on fire. Apparently hers as well.

He knew about releases. It was good for relieving stress and he had done it often, but the idea of entering his sweet female scared him shitless. The size comparison in itself was ridiculous. Could I even fit? Her slit looked terribly small. He didn't even know where to start.

His father never told him exactly what to do. The only experience he had was walking up on his parents.

~~~

He had to be about eleven winters old. His parents had used the excuse to go hunting and both had quickly left the cave. River pouted. He wanted to go too.

He usually wasn't allowed to roll the rock back and forth, but he was going to prove he was old enough to help. He slid the rock, just enough for him to slip out and started off.

As he reached the river, he looked around and sniffed. His parents had definitely been this way.

A grunt came from close by. River tensed. It was his father. Was he hurt? It sounded like he was in some sort of distress.

River crept quietly through the forest, just as he was taught.

The sight he saw shocked him.

His mother was bent over a rock and his father behind her. Both of their leg covers were down and his Father was ramming his mating parts into his mother's.

He ran back to the cave when his father turned and looked at him.

When they returned, his father pulled him aside.

"Why were you doing that to Mother?"

His Father groaned. "Mating. I spilled my seed inside of her. The next time we say to stay, you stay."

Before they died, his father had told him his options. He could have a life-mate or just occasionally spill his seed. Either way, his father would have arranged his first mating. No matter what he picked.

And that was it.

~~~~

River watched his female climb into the nest, still unclothed. She looked to him expectantly. He felt like he had failed in some way.

She was ready and you gave your chance up.

I bet she thinks of me of a weak male now.

He rolled the rock back. River walked slowly over to the bed. The female still smiled at him. He shyly smiled back and climbed in.

Azzalea felt something was off. "Are you ok?" She asked him concerned. Hell, probably scared him to death. I should put something on.

She went to move, but River put his large hand on her belly. "Ok." He said softly. "River and Azzalea, ok?" He asked her.

Azzalea searched his eyes. Her poor giant was unsure. She brought a hand up to his face and felt of him. "Yes."