47

Aizawa's POV:

Chaos had begun the moment you arrived at the hospital.

When the ambulance pulled in, a team of medical staff had rushed forward, calling for backup and a variety of advanced equipment.

He tried to step closer, needing to make sure that you were alright, but was pushed back by one of the doctors.

"I'm sorry, sir, her condition is critical we need you to stay back until everything has been stabilized."

He could see you from where he stood, lying motionless on the gurney without any kind of medical equipment attached. "What's happening? Why is she not being treated right away?!"

"We will explain as soon as we can, for now, I need you to step back and allow me to do my job."

Reluctantly, he nodded and followed behind as they pulled you inside.

Hawks appeared at his side, distress evident on his face. "One of her abilities had been activated and it isn't shutting off. Most likely an automatic defense thing that takes place. It happened as we were driving here. One of the staff had grabbed her wrist to check for a pulse and the skin on his fingers was almost completely seared off."

"Shit." He looked over, "you go and aid the other heroes with rescue and cleanup. Your presence here only adds an unneeded element."

Hawks nodded, "will do. Call me if anything gets worse."

Without responding, Aizawa continued after the staff as they pushed the gurney you lied on into a room.

The same doctor from before held out a hand. "Sir, I need you to wait out here-"

"I can erase her quirk. It's the only way you'll be able to treat her without inflicting any damage on yourselves or the equipment."

The doctors' eyes went wide and his eyes looked down to the scarf around his neck. "Eraserhead?!"

"Yes, now let me into this room before I'm forced to do something that I'll regret."

He gestured him inside and began informing the others of his identity. Immediately they created space and allowed for him to step forward.

Blood covered nearly half of your face. Burns and cuts littered every inch of your exposed skin, smoke rose from your body, and the only movement that came from you was the occasional twitch of your hand.

The medical staff surrounded you, prepared to begin as soon as he gave the word.

Reigning in the fear he was feeling, Aizawa activated his quirk.

——————

Y/N's POV:

Shadowed figures surrounded you.

You tried to move, tried to do something that would get you away from these strange people, but the pain was too great.

Activating multiple quirks at one time had nearly destroyed you, every inch of your body from the inside out felt as if it had been completely torn apart.

Terror shot through your veins as one of the figures reached their hand out towards you.

You tried to activate your defensive ability once again, but nothing was happening.

Your lungs screamed in pain as your breathing became panicked. You couldn't move, no matter how hard you tried nothing was keeping this person from taking hold of you.

The pain, the absence of your quirk, the shadowed figures in front of you, you were back with the villains.

It had all been an illusion.