ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Iris woke up from her dream, although it was more of a nightmare. She turned to see Lando still asleep. She sat up straight and rested her back against the headboard. It didn't look like was morning yet but she was sure she wasn't going to get any more sleep.

After what felt like fifteen minutes but actually was an hour, Lando started to stir. He threw his arm over to the other side of the bed expecting it to land around her waist, but instead it landed on her legs. He looked up and she was smiling at him.

"How long have you been staring at me?" He asked. "Since you started tossing and turning." "Sounds very aggressive." "It wasn't, it just caught my attention." "How long have you been awake then?" She checked the time. "About an hour now. I had a nightmare and you know when you have a cool dream and wake up, you want to go to sleep again to finish it?" He nodded. "Well it was the opposite of that." "You should've woken me up, I don't mind." "I didn't want to bother you, you looked so peaceful." "Well next time, just wake me up. Do you want to tell me about the dream?" "No, maybe later." He stood up from the bed and held his hand out for her. "Come on, let's make breakfast."

They just chilled for the morning. Iris was still a little bit off. Lando was curious what could've happened in her dream to make her so thrown off. He didn't want to push it though. They haven't known each other for that long, but he knew it wouldn't work to try to get it out. She had to start about it herself. It wasn't until lunch that she brought it up.

"Lando, I- I think I'm ready to tell you about the nightmare." "He looked up from his plate to turn all his attention to her. "I did dream about you, like you said, but not in a good way. You were.. you.." He placed his hand on top of hers. "It's okay, you don't have to tell me if you're not ready." "No, I want to tell you. You were.. abusing me. Sexually. You forced to do things I didn't want to do." His face dropped. "I would never, ever do that to you. I need you to know that." "I do know that, but it felt so real. Sorry, it's stupid, forget it." "It's not stupid. I know how real these things can feel, you don't need to apologise."

He stood up and walked over to her. He pulled her out of her chair and planted a kiss on her forehead before hugging her. "We just take it slow and don't do anything either of us isn't comfortable with." He whispered through her hair.

"What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" Lando asked. "I have an idea. We could watch a race and you could teach me some basic stuff I need to know." "That's actually a good idea. And I have the perfect race to teach you the basics." He put on Austria without telling her anything.

He explained everything that happened like why it was Seb's own fault he spun and why Lewis got a penalty. It really a good race to explain a lot because there was a lot going on. The smile on his face only grew wider as they were driving their last laps. Iris didn't understand why because it didn't look like he was going to get a podium. Of course Lando hadn't explained that if he got within 5 seconds of Lewis, he would get that podium, because that would ruin it all. Iris only realised it when the commentators said he was on the podium. "Ah, I can see why you picked this race." He didn't even respond, he just gave her a cute smile.

"If you ever wonder about how something in F1 works, you can ask me or you could search for a video on YouTube. I don't say this because Matt is my friend, but the WTF1 videos are a great way to learn about Formula 1." "Okay, I'll check it out. But I do prefer asking you about it."

Thay both sat on their phones for and Lando kept laughing. "What's so funny?" Iris asked. "You. You really sucked at Warzone yesterday." "Oh, thanks. Great confidence boost." "I'm sorry but it's just funny. I was looking through some of the stuff I was tagged in on Instagram and there are a lot of videos of you too." "Really?" Iris asked excited. She also went to his tagged list and scrolled through the videos. "Oh my god, I did suck. It really felt like I was good at it. But the videos are still cute. And the edits are very good, the fans are really creative." "Yeah, I know, sometimes it goes a little bit too far but all of the sick ones make up for it."

"Maybe, if most people already know anyway, we can confirm on Instagram." Iris suggested. "I'm not usually into the cheesy posts." "Then we don't do cheesy." Lando gave her a confused look and Iris snapped a picture. "What about I use this picture?" She showed him her phone. "Absolutely not. Let me at least pose." He gave her a cute smile and Iris once again took a picture. "Perfect. But what are you going to use?" "I already have one in mind."

@iris.dayton

Liked by: landonorris and 1

Liked by: landonorris and 1.248 more
When your boyfriend poses in pictures...

landonorris: you wanted a picture, I gave you a good one

gemma.louise.d: I knew it!!

hazel_mills: so this is the mystery boy
- iris.dayton: what do you mean, you've definately already seen pics

landonorris

Likes by iris

Likes by iris.dayton and 7.825 more
When this is the weirdest pic you can find of your girlfriend...

iris.dayton: ❤❤

georgerussel63: finally you confirm

carlossainz55: not nearly as weird as you

~~*~~
This story is litterally #1 in norris. I can't thank you giys enough. The other ranks are also great but being #1 is extra special.